Chapter:11 Guilt Is Over Rated

Kyle's POV
"Adam?!? What? I don't understand what happened to you?" Alex said as getting up,
"Well I guess the cats out of the bag" I said "Fine you know what I'm tired of secrets,
I'm not Adam, my name is Kyle I'm Adam twin brother." Alex and Jack were shocked. "If Adam had a twin brother I think I would know" Jack said.
"Actually you wouldn't you see we were both adopted, our birth mother gave birth to us in prison, but Adams adopted mom could only take one child. While Adam got sent to a nice family I was sent to an orphanage, and I had nothing, until I turned 18, I got Adams contact information and I knew I had to get my revenge. But before I did that I went back to the orphanage that I grew up in and I watched it burn to the ground."

"I can't believe Adam never knew about this, and also Adam may have had rich parents but they hated him

"I can't believe Adam never knew about this, and also Adam may have had rich parents but they hated him." Jack said
"That may be true but at least he had his own bedroom"
"And why did you burn the orphanage down?"
"Because, they had information about me, that I didn't want to get out."
"So you have Adam? What are you gonna do with him? Jack said looking pissed off.
"You think I'm gonna tell you? I've seen enough movies to know not to tell people your "evil" plans" I said
Alex and Jack looked at each other they got up. Alex grabbed me! "Anna run!!! Get help" Anna struggles to get up the stairs, Maggie ran over and grabbed her feet, Anna's face hit the stairs, she was bleeding. "You think I'm gonna let you go?" She said as pulling Anna down the stairs. Anna turned around and punched Maggie, she fell to ground "Sorry sweetheart, but your sick" Anna said as running upstairs.
Kyle quickly grabbed me and threw me against the wall. Alex growing in pain, Jack ran at me I didn't see it coming but I managed to fight him off. I ran down the hall, Maggie was still lying on the floor. I went into a room and closed the door behind me. I turned around "Your hungry, aren't you?" I asked Adam turned around but at that point he was tired of acting tough. "Yes" he said as sitting on the chair. I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Help me push the bed" I said "There's tunnels under it" I said we pushed the bed against the door, "Where are we going?" he asked I didn't answer. We ran down the tunnel it took about 10 minuets. We finally got to the end of the tunnel. There was a gate blocking the exit, "Fuck!, when did they block this up?" I said. "It's not real" Adam said as turning the nob on the side, the gate popped open we climbed out.

We ended up the forest near a B&B "How'd we get this far?" He said "Well the tunnels are faster" I answered I decided it would be good to sleep while I figured out what to do. We walked up the B&B it was a white house with a big garden in front. When we walked through the door, the was lady at the desk "Hello, how are you today?" She asked "Were okay I would like 1 room 2 beds please" I asked
"Sure" she handed me a pair of keys "Second floor, room 2D" she said "thank you" I answered we started walking up the stairs "you know your pretty nice when your not trying to murder me" said Adam "Whatever" I answered. We got to the room and unlocked the door, there was wall to wall carpeting a flat screen TV and 2 beds. "Look I know we have a lot to talk about" I said as sitting down on the bed. "Look I'm sorry you had a shitty life, I heard what you said to Alex and Jack, if I had known" He said "Well you didn't"

Anna's POV
I ran to the car and pulled out my phone and called 911 "911 What's your emergency?"
"Hello my daughter and someone kidnaped her friend." "Okay where are you?" "237 Dakefild Dr, and HURRY!" I hung up and waited for the police to show up. 5 minuets later they did, and woman got out of the police car "Are the one who called 911?" "Yes follow me" we ran to the kitchen 4 cops followed I opened the trap door and we went down Alex and Jack were sitting beside Maggie holding her to the ground "Get your damn hands off of me before I cut them off!" She yelled "get her but be careful this isn't her fault" I said 2 of the cops took to the car. "Where's Kyle?" I asked
"He got away, with Adam"
"Who's Kyle and Adam?" The cop asked
"I think you need to sit down
...
"What the hell? Why didn't you call the cops when he disappeared?"
"Eh I don't know" said Alex
"Anyways how are we gonna find Kyle and Adam?" Said Jack
"I don't know" the cop said.

Adams POV

"I'm gonna have a shower" I said
"Okay" Kyle said I got in the bathroom closed the door and got undressed, I stepped in the show and pulled back the shower curtain and turned on the shower, I missed the warm water.
After I fished washing I turned off the shower and got out I started drying off, then I heard Kyle on the phone "Hey he's in the shower, I don't know what to do with him yet okay, just give me time" I heard him say. I fished drying off and got dressed.
When I got out of the bathroom I saw Kyle on the bed, "who were you talking to?" "No one"

"So are you still gonna try to impersonate me? I mean everyone now knows that I have a twin." I said "I don't know its not up to me." "Well who is it up to?" I asked "Look theres somethings I cant tell you yet and its for your own safety" "My safety!? says the one who wants to be me." I said sitting down on the bed. "I just wanna be happy okay?" said Kyle  "You can be happy, come live with me, your my twin brother I won't do anything to hurt you." "Its just after everything I've done you would still take me in?" he asked "Yes!" Adam said as putting his arm around Kyle neck.

" "Its just after everything I've done you would still take me in?" he asked "Yes!" Adam said as putting his arm around Kyle neck

"Your my brother and im sorry, but it's not my fault. So don't take it out on me ok?" I said as getting up "By the way have you seen my phone?" "shit umm no sorry I broke it" Kyle said "Look ill buy you a new one, somehow" "Its okay ill buy one myself, now lets get out of here" "where are we going" he asked. "We're going home."