13 | I am a Father

Start from the beginning

He cries kicking my chair.

Everybody is leaving to sleep!!!  He yells as i stand up and walk towards the telescope. I watch as everyone leaves to sleep except tzuyu and jiyeon. Myungsoo comes and stands beside me.

Wat? Now wat do u do? The party is over now! He says

Everything is over. Everyone is gone. Should i go to wash the groceries!? I laugh at him.

I nod my head and he smiles. Then tilts his head as if asking, really? I nod again and smiles widely before leaving. I watch tzuyu as she opens the door.

Myungsoo, u? U had a meeting, didn't u? I hear her say.

Yes but i realised that there is nothing in the world more important than friendship so i left everything and came here. I start to laugh loudly and myungsoo must have heard me.

That was cheesy. I tell him and laugh again.

But the party's over. She tells him.

Yeah but i can help u with cleaning, can't i? He asks her.

Come on in. They both walk inside the house.

Wow! U have reached inside her house, soon u will reach inside her heart too. I tell him smiling proudly as i watch them clean.

Second table, chips and coke. I heard a different voice.

Yah!! Wat r u saying? Nerd? Myungsoo? I ask.

It's my pleasure. The man said as i take the walkie talkie out of my ears.

Shit! Cross connection! I whine. I blow air in the walkie talkie and wear it again. I see tzuyu and Myungsoo bending down to take something and their hand touches. Tzuyu gets up shyly and grabs his arm taking him inside her room and Myungsoo looks out the window and smirks at me.
I turn the telescope towards her room and watch them but the curtains are blocking my view.

Tzuyu!!! He groans and i smile realising the connection is back.

Oh god! They r so beautiful! I mean can i touch them? He asks her

Wat!?

Open the curtains, Myungsoo. He doesn't listen.

Open the curtains! I yell but still he doesn't listen. I can feel the anger boiling inside of me.

Come here! Tzuyu says and Myungsoo groans.

Open the curtains damnit! I yell.

May i kiss---- i didn't heard watever he was saying cuz i shouted loudly.

Open the fu---- the air blows the curtains off. And there stood Tzuyu and Myungsoo near the baby cradle.

such a cute baby! just like u! Myungsoo laughs.

Come on! Stop crying!! Myungsoo says as tzuyu picks up the baby who was in the cradle.

He stopped crying! Myungsoo says.

She is not he. Her name is aera. Jeon--- chou aera. Tzuyu smiles faintly.

Jeon Aera.

I have a daughter? I felt a burning sensation in my eyes. My heart stopped beating. Tears streams down my face as i look at my daughter.

All these years, i thought, Tzuyu forgot me....but she didn't...she couldn't because she was always with our daughter. She had her. No one told me. I was in the dark till today. Why would she send divorce papers if we had a daughter? Why was aera not with me? But this doesn't hit me as much as this did:

I am a father for so long and i didn't knew the existence of my daughter...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!
Finally! Junkook met his daughter! Yay!!
L

ove ya ❤❤