#prefrence: Your son tells him that he wants to wear womans clothes

A/N: these will all be in the boys P.O.V' s

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Louis: I sighed and looked at my son, running my hand through my hair, I've spent the last fifteen minutes trying to dress my three year old boy and he's been screaming and crying every time the fabric has hit his skin. "Alright bubs, what's wrong?" I ask in a baby voice and he looks up with big eyes and points to y/n's dress, before crawling over to it and nuzzling it. "Do you want your mummy Alfie?" I asked my son and he shook his head then he pointed to the clothes that I tried putting on him and pulled a grumpy face. "Don't like." He murmured and then pointed to his mother's dress. "Me like!" He beamed and it clicked. "Do you want to wear a pretty dress Alfie?" I asked him and he nodded excitedly and I chuckled. "Okay, put your pj' s on and we will go to the store to buy some girly clothes yeah?" I asked him and he nodded excitedly clapping his hands and squealing as I cooed at him picking him up and going to the shops.

When we came back, I had bags filled with dresses, skirts and blouses and got his dress out, putting it on him. "Do you like that Alfie, do you like your little dress?" I cooed and he nooded. "Fank ooo daddy!" He beamed snuggling close to me. "Your welcome princess." I smiled back at him.

Harry: I must admit, when my nine year old son sat me and my wife y/n down for a 'serious talk' I got a bit worried. "Mum, dad, there is something I need to tell you." Felix tells us pacing up and down before stopping in front of us and looking at us straight in the eyes. "Promise that you will still love me after this okay?" He asks and we nod. "We promise 'lix now what's it you need to tell us?" I asked, nervous and y/n put a hand on my knee to calm me down. "I, I like wearing girls clothes." He tells us and I look up. "What?" I say and he repeats himself. "I have never really liked the feel of boys clothes and now I feel it's the right time to tell you and if you don't like it then I'm living with Uncle Lou." He stated boldly and I smiled at his bravery. "Oh baby, come here." I smile and he sits on my lap. "You know me and your mother would never want to get rid of you, it's fine that you like girls clothes, Uncle Lou wears them and we don't judge him so we promise to accept who you are okay?" I tell him and he nods, snuggling into me. "Now how about we go clothes shopping and get you some girl clothes yeah?" Y/N asks and he nods. Thank you Mum and Dad." He smiles, showing his dimples as he kisses both of our cheeks and skipping to get his shoes ready to be who he truly is.

Niall: I was doing the laundry when I got to my sixteen year old James's room, looking in his clothes basket when something caught my eye. A... dress? I put the laundry down and walked to his wardrobe, the front of it was all male clothing but then as I pulled them to the side I noticed dresses and skirts of all different colours. "Dad-" I heard and I turned around to see James with his eyes widened. "James..." I murmured and he looked down to his feet. "I- I'm sorry dad." He murmured and I walked out of the wardrobe. "James, d- do you crossdress?" I ask and he nods shakley. "I'm so so sorry dad, please don't hurt me!" He cowers and I soften for my son. "Oh James, I'm not mad buddy, I'm just... curious. Like how come you didn't tell me you liked woman's clothes to men clothes?" I asked and he sighed, sitting on his bed. "I- I never have been a big fan of male clothing and so when I was five I decided to cross dress, I would secretly sneak Chelcies old dresses, I loved the feel of it you know? I wanted to tell you, I really did want to tell you, but after Uncle Harry I- I just couldn't you know, it's like I was to scared that if someone found out then I would end up like my uncle and I, I just didn't want that you know? M'sorry dad." He whispered and I couldn't help but cry a bit too. When Harry was 16 he decided he wanted to cross dress, he even auditioned in a dress and everything, of course one direction became successful and then the hate came in, it came in by the millions, all telling Harry how disgusting he was for preferring woman's clothes to men's clothes, then one night it proved to much and Louis found him the next morning hanging from a rope on the ceiling with a letter saying that he was sorry and he loved us all, but he couldn't deal with the hate anymore. I hugged James closer as we calmed down a bit. "Y-you know I would never be mad at you for liking womens clothing James, y-your my son. What happened to Uncle Harry,happened because we were famous, we all got hate, but garret was the youngest of all of us and unlike all of us, the hate proved to much for him. What I'm trying to say is don't let the past represent who you are, Uncle Harry would be proud you know, expressing who you really are, and I'm proud of you too son alrigh'?" I say and he nods into my chest. "Love you dad." He sniffs. "Love you to buddy."