#prefrence: He is your best friend 1/5

Harry: I ran out on to the streets, tears rushing down my face, running to the only person I could count on at this moment of time, I banged of my best friend, Harry's door repeatedly untill he answered. "Hey y/n..." but you didn't let him finish because you ran and hugged him, crying into his t-SHIRT. "He cheated again, didn't he?" He asked and you nodded. "Come on, let's get you inside, we have ice cream, blankets and movies okay?" He asked and you smiled at him. "Thanks Haz, this is why I love you." You giggled as you wiped your tear Staines face. When you two Sat down, Harry got a blanket and wrapped it round both of you as you cuddled. "So, who was it this time?" He asked and you wimperd again as he pulled you closer. "I-it was so bad this time Haz, so, so bad, IT WAS MY FUCKING SISTER HARRY!" You screamed, tears now running freely, Harry tensed, before taking a deep breath and putting you on his lap. "Why? Why do you always run back to him Y/N? He is a lying, cheating, prick who does nothing but hurts you. Your sister. He went as low as going for Y/S/N. Why don't you just break up with him?" Harry asked, making himself angry. "I don't know Haz, I try, I really do, but I love him to much to let him go." You sighed and Harry pushed you off him and you wimperd. "Haz?" You asked. "I'm sorry, I-I just can't deal with this, he has hurt you so much and it kills me Y/N it really does, and I'm gonna make you chose now, it's me or him." He puffed out your eyes widen. "What?" You say. "You heard me Y/N who's it gonna be?" He asked. "I can't choose." You say now feeling pressured. "Fine, you want quit that way? Go back you your ass of a boyfriend. See if I care, but if you do choose him over me, I will find him and to will kill him." He growled and you started shaking. "Stop Haz, please, I-I choose you, just stop" you cry and his eyes soften as he walks over to you and picks you up like a baby to the sofa and cradles you. "Shh, sorry baby, I didn't want you to see me lime that, I-I just want the best for you I guess..." He trails off and you hug him. "Thanks Hazzy." You say sleepy. "Shh, go to sleep baby." He coos as you close your eyes. "Love you Hazzy." You whisper. "Love you baby, more than you'll ever know." He whispers before pressing a kiss on your forehead.