#imagine #NiallHoran Little things

#Imagine 5 years ago:

"Congratulations, it's a girl!" the maternity nurse said. "Eugh, kill it." Your father said. "No, y-you can't, if you don't want her then I will look after her, I promise, just please don't kill her!" you pleaded. "Thats sweet but your 11, you can't look after her." the nurse sighed. You grabbed the baby and ran out of the hospital. "Don't worry little boo, I promise I will look after you." I whisper as I kiss her forehead.

Now:

I can't belive we have survived these 5 years, I would of been long gone if it wasn't for my beautiful little sister Talliah or Tink, as I like to call her. I didn't go to school after we were ababandoned, Tink kinda understands but is still confused about some bits. I let men take advantage of me for money to keep us alive but I cut regualy. Today was a particularly auful day, I didn't get paid, I come home to see Talliah lying on her blanket listening to a band she likes, one direction. "Hey Tink honney." I said kissing her head "h-rro boo." she says back. "Okay hun I'm going to be a few muinets stay here." I go to a differnt area and grab my meatal and run it down my skin sighing. "I can't do this anymore." you murmerd, you got a old rope you found in the corner of your area and looped it round a hook, you got on a chair. "I love you Tink." you were about to go when you herd the most beautiful thing in the world. "You'll never love yourself half as much as I do and you'll never treat yourself right darlin, but I want you to, if I let you know, I'm here for you, then maybe you'll love yourself like I love you." And just like that, I lifted mself off the chair, making my way to Tink. "Hey babe what's that song?" You asked. "Wittwe fings." She said. You chuckled. "Don't you mean little things boo?" You asked and she nodded.

A week later:

You have been listening to little things a lot and you haven't been hurting yourself that much. "Hey Talliah, wanna go park?" You asked and her eyes went big as she nodded her head. You laughed before getting you two a coat and your phone (cell) and walking to the park. You pushed your little sister on the swings and went on the slide and the roundabout before sitting on a bench. "Did you have fun princess?" You asked and she nodded."Can I go on your phone pweese?" She asked. "Okay Tink." You smiled as you give the 5 year old your phone, she then started playing little things looking around until she stopped and did a gasp. "Tink?" You ask but she had already gone with your phone and you go running after her.

Nialls P.O.V:

I decided that I wanted some alone time so I went to the park and sat on the bench watching the sunset, it was beautiful. I closed my eyes for a second and sighed. I never really get alone time so it felt nice. I sat there for a minute until I opens my eyes to see the most adorable little girl in front of me. Her eyes grew big and she gasped. "You're Niall Horan!" She said in her adorable little voice. "Well yes I am." I chuckled. "Can I tell you something." She whispers and I bent down to her level. "Thank you for saving my sissy- mummy mister Niall." And she pecked my cheek. I picked her up and put her on my lap. "What's a sissy-mummy?" I asked and she looked down. "Well, Mummy and Dada, didn't want me, but my sissy saved me when I was a baby, so she is my swister and mummy." She explained she said and I took a minute to process her words before hugging her. "How did I save her then?" I asked. "Weww boo works with different men and they are mean to her, but she gets money but she gutted herself, one day she was gonna say buby to the world, but then she heard your thing in wittwe fings and she didn't do it so tank you." She grinned as she hugged me. Her sister had sex for money and almost killed herself. "Where is boo then?"I asked. "No silly billy, you don't call her vat yet, she is named Y/N and I ran away fwom hew when I saw you." She exclaimed before her eyes went wide. "What if she is lost?" She gasped and I held her tight until I heard her angelic voice. "Tink?" She shouted and she ran from my arms. "Boo!" She cride and hugged her, I sighed infill I saw her dragging her sister to me. "Mister Niall, this is boo I was telling you about, boo this is Niall." She said. "Come on no Talliah, you know not to talk to strangers, sir I'm sorry." She sighed. "But boo, you don't understand!" Talliah whined as she pulled Y/N closer to her. "He's the man who saved you, he sings wittwe fings." She whispers but I could hear her, she looked up at me and her mouth went wide open. "Y-you s-saved m-me t-hanks. " She stutters which I thought was adorable. "S'okay." I say. "Well, sorry to waste your time, it's been a plesure, come on Tink, say bye to Niall." She said and she let go of Y/N' s hand and hugged me. "Thank you mister!" She whispers and kissed my cheek. "Wait." I say and Y/N turns around. "Um, Talliah, can you do me a favour and go on the slide?" I asked and she nodded before skipping over to the slide. "Come ere." I say patting a seat for Y/N and she sat down. "What your doing is increadable, how old are you?" I asked. "17, I was 12 when i took Talliah." She said. "17 and your doing this, I know you don't know me and I don't know you but your a amazing and I am honestly proud of you, please do try and commit suicide." I say and her eyes grow wide." Tink told you that?" She asked and I nodded. "Your a amazing girl Y/N you have so much to live for honestly." I smiled as I hug her and she hugged me back. "Thanks Niall, it means a lot."She said. "D-do you want to come to my place with Talliah?" I ask and she smiles. "That would be amazing thanks!"She squealed kissing me on the cheek before running to Talliah.

We got closer and closer and we now go out and we are like a little family.