#Larryimagine

A/N hi everyone, I just wanna thank you all for the 10,000 reads on this means loads :D love you guys :) xx also would like to remind you that this is like my Zayn imagine just give me a reason except it's Larry p.s no hate for me being a Larry shipper please xo pps check out my rants, dumb fanfic moments and dumb directioner moments book please xo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V:

I looked at the boy across the room, I watched his every move, the way he walked so gracefully and his beautiful accent, everything about him is perfection. Who is this I'm talking about? My best friend, band mate and crush, Louis Tomlinson. We are so tight and I love him for that, the only thing that is getting in the way of us is Eleanor Calder (ps no hate I respect her) but hopefully she will be out of the picture soon, I think she is cheating with this boy named Max (I actually do) so I'm gonna confess my love to Lou, tonight. I walk up to the Doncaster boy as my nerves build up, I took a deep breath before tapping him on the shoulder, he turned around, that's when my nerves got the better of me. "Hey Haz." He spoke. "H-hey L-lou."I grinned nervously. "Why so nervous Harold?" Louis asked. "I-it's n-nothing I-I'm just gonna go now." I stutter. "No Hazzy, come talk to me." He smiled as he pulled me onto his lap and I smile, trying to hide the feeling of butterflies erupting in my stomach. "So, what's up?" Louis said, taking me out of my trance." I cleared my throat before answering, "I need to tell you something important, after the show tonight." I say seriously before snuggling into him, I could either get used to this, or this could be the last time we snuggled. "Kay kay, I gotta tell you something as well, mkay?" This made me scared, but I nodded nothing the less. We stayed like this in complete silence for about half an hour, pressuring the time we had together.

Louis P.O.V:

I held Harry close not knowing how he was gonna react to my news, he seemed a bit distant to Eleanor very time she came round recently and I don't know why, so I hope his reaction will be positive.

Harry's P.O.V (after the concert):

As we left the stage we were all buzzing, but I knew that now was the time to tell Louis how I felt. I tapped his shoulder and motioned for him to come to the dressing room. Okay, ready for the news?" He asked confidently and I nodded. "You go first." I insisted. He took in a sharp breath before hugging me. "Listen Haz, I just want you to know, that no matter what happens I love you." He almost whispers, shit this is gonna be bad news. "Go on.." I pester. "Okay, so I'm just gonna say it." He says mostly to himself before closing his eyes. "Haz, I- I asked Eleanor to marry me... She said yes"

Louis P.O.V:

... "I asked Eleanor to marry me... as he said yes." I grinned and opened my eyes. "Now what were you gonna tell me?" I say before looking up to see Harry's eyes full of tears. "He's gonna marry her, oh God he's gonna marry her." He was whispering. "Are you okay Haz?" I say reaching out for him, but he flinched back. "What we're you gonna tell me?" I whisper, it broke my heart to see him crying silent tears. "It doesn't matter..." He muttered. "Yeah it does Haz, tell me!" I say. "I SAID IT DOSNT FUCKING MATTER ANY MORE!" He screamed and Ilinched. "Have a fucking good life with Eleanor, I will pack my bags and I will leave our flat tomorow." He murmured before walking out, slamming the door behind him, I stared at the door as tears welled up in my eyes.

Harry's P.O.V:

Alcohol. That's what I need right now, some good old alcohol to wash away all those fucking feelings I had for, I can't say his name, I will cry again. I found a nearby pub and ordered my forest beer of the night.

Louis P.O.V:

It was 4 in the morning and I was still waiting for Harry to come home, I was about to close my eyes when Harry stumbled in. "Oh Haz I was so worried I..." "No. No you aren't worried, your to caught up with your fiance to care about meh. And you know what Louis, you know what, I hate youuu, I wish we never metttt." He slurred before wobbling upstairs as I start crying again.