#prefrence: your his baby sister and your nervous to meet the boys + A/N

A/N OMG I AM SOOOOOO SORRY! I have litaraly had no ideas whatsoever for like a whole month so I haven't updated.... but like I have said previously do give me suggestions and I will try and do them, I don't do personals sorry! I also want to thank you guys for 70K! That's amazing, last time updated I don't think I was even in the 60K' s so to have 20K reads in a month is mind blowing thank you lovelys xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry (your 3): You were waiting for your big brother Harry to come back. See, he went to the x factor and he has just come back, so you were waiting. You heard the door open and you gasped, toddling over to see who it was and your eyes widened when you saw your big brother. "HAWWY!" You squealed, attempting to run to him as he holds his arms out for you, you falling into them and him picking you up. "Y/N! How's my favourite baby sister?" He cooed ticketing you tummy as you have a laughing fit. "I good! I goooood!" You dragged out the ooo and he smiled, kissing your forehead as you you giggled again holding him close, but your eyes widened as you see four other boys by the door. "Hawwy..." You gasped,tugging on his shirt. "Yeah babe?" He replied. "Who is daeh?" You whisper in his ear and he turned around, lifting you a bit so you were more secure. "Babe, this is Liam, over there is Zayn, that's Niall and last but not least the silliest person ever Louis stinky Tomlinson." He smiled and you doubled over as Louis does a fake pouty face "I'm not stinky!" He wined and you laughed even harder as he picked you up, kissing you on the cheek tickling you so that you were laughing so hard you couldn't breath, "okay guys, I think that's enough of that now, how's about we go into the living room and we can put some Barbie on?" Harry asks and your smile widens, Louis the puts you down and you toddle to your best ability to Liam and Zayn holding your hands out for them to take and you walk into the living room together as you set yourself on Nialls lap and eventually falling asleep, watching Barbie.

Niall(your 5): It was about 11:00pm when you heard rustling in your room, so you turned on your princess night light, when you noticed a tanned, raven haired boy in your room, your first reaction was to scream. "AHHHHH!" You scream and Niall comes into your room, immediately setting you onto his lap, calming you down. "Ni-Ni..." You whispered as you cower into him. "Oh princess, what's wrong?" He asked, when then strange boy cleared his throat. "Ni-Ni... who is he and why is he in my room?" You ask snuggling into him more. "Hi, uh, my name is Zayn and uh, I'm in a band with your brother, I went to the loo and must of walked into the wrong room..." the awkward boy, Zayn tells you. "Oh. My name's y/n and I'm Ni-Ni is my big brother." You explain, oblivious that he already knew, before yawning. "Well I think a certain princess is tired eh?" Niall cooed as you giggle sleeply. "Well, um, I will just go back to Nialls room then, um, it was nice meeting you y/n, goodnight lovely." Zayn smiled before stalking out of the room. You yawn again and Niall chuckles softly before laying you down on your bed and tucking you in, before kissing your forehead and beginning to walk out of the room. "Ni-Ni." You call sleeply and he turned around. "Sleep with me tonight please." You beg and he nods before getting into your bed. "Nighty night princess." He mumbled as you fall asleep, cuddled next to your brother.

Louis (your 9 months old): You were playing with your big sisters when you felt yourself being picked up, your natural reaction was to start screaming and crying. "Shh, shh love it's okay." A soft, familiar voice cooed and you eventually stop crying, looking up to see who it is and you gasp when you see its your big brother. "Woo-woo!" You gurgled happily and he lifts you up in the air and brings you back down, kissing you on the cheek. "Hey love, you okay?" He asked, but you couldn't understand what he was saying, so you just babbled random things and he laughed like he understands what you were saying and replying with things like "oh really?" "Wow!" "Cool!" Making you giggle as he tickles you making you laugh even harder, him grinning like a mad man. "LOUIS DEAREST!" A sing song voice shouts and your natural reaction was to burst into hysterical cries, Louis sighed, standing up and setting you on his hip, he learned that you weren't to keen on loud noises when you were about five months. He finally got you calm enough and you hid your face into his broad shoulders as he made a stop, you looked up from where you were to be met with four other boys staring back at you. "Woo-woo..." You say with uncertainty in your voice, pointing at the strangers and he propped you up a bit before speaking. "Baby, this are woo-woo's friends." He explained and you looked around again before pointing in their direction. "Woo-woo's!" You crowed the y awed as you set your eyes on the boy with the boy with the soft, gentle, chocolate brown eyes with the soft facial expression and made grabby hands for him and he looked to your brother for confirmation before taking you in his arms. "Hey sweet pea, my name's Liam, this is Harry, that's Zayn and over there is Niall." He explained and you instantly loved his voice. "Wee-uuuuummmm!" You babbled putting your hand to cover his face, where it only actualy covered his noes. "Yes sweet pea?" His voice soft. "Wee-um." You sighed putting your head at the crook of his neck and falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 2: I am only doing these three because I kept on losing them and so it took longer than expected, but the other two should be coming soon. Thanks lovelys xxx