#prefrence #dirty: you two are friends with benifits 2/5

Louis: With one more loud moan from Louis you collapsed on his bunk bed. See you and him were friends with benifits, but only on tour when he couldn't be with his girlfriend Eleanor Calder (btw I ship both them and Larry... is that weird?) It was okay for the first tour, but after the second you felt worthless and used also what didn't help, was the fact you had feelings for him. You sighed, before sliding out of the bed getting your clothes on and dragging yourself to the sofa. The next morning you woke up to voices "excuse me?" "Who is she?" "How did she get on our bus? Paul!" "Lou, why aren't you saying anything?" That woke you up. "She lives!" Louis jokes and you send him a cold look. "Why did you leave?" He asked. "Wait you two sleep together? What about Eleanor?" Liam asked. "How have you not noticed me?" You whispered. "What do you mean love?" Harry asked. "How have you not noticed me for two fucking tours? I'm Louis fuck buddy! But guess what, I'm fed up of being treated like a chew toy, after this tour, I'm not coming back." You say with tears as you rush off away from the five stunned boys.

Niall: You sat at home, waiting for the same call you get almost every night. Briiing. There it was. You took a deep breath before answering. "Hi Niall." "Heyy "y/nnnn" he slured. "Let me guess you want me to come over?" "Mhm babs and bring the cop suittt." He purred before hanging up. You sighed before changing into your sexy cop outfit and put your long coat on top before going into the cold, dark, night. About 20 minutes later you arrived at Nialls house. You knocked on the door nervously and he answered. "Your late." He growled and you flinched. "Sorry s-sorry Niall, I mean sir, I mean master." You stutters. "Just get in." He groaned. Two hours later and you two were catching your breath when Niall kisses you on the cheek. "You know, I really love you babe." He whispered. "Pft no you don't." You muttered before realizing what you said. "I-I mean g-go to sleep master sir Horan, I will just leave..." You say timidly. He sighed. "No. Stay. I have treated you badly. Now come e're." He said before pulling you closer to him and falling asleep.