#zaynmalik #milddirty

#imagine.

Zayn, your boyfriend and his band mates had a interview that you had to get up for at 6 am. You were in the car and both you and Zayn were asleep. You all arived there and you some up but Zayn didn't. "Okay so me, Lou and Nialler are gonna leave ,you two figure out how to wake up Zayn okay?" Harry said, but before before you two could protest they ran off. Liam went over to Zayns side and repeatedly poked him. "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up, come on Zayn it's interview time." He said shaking him, then you had a idea. "Move." You smirked and Liam moved out your way and you go over to Zayn and straddled him and you start kissing his jawline. "Zaynie boo wake up." You say. "Zayynn!" You moaned as you started sucking his neck. You start nibbling his ear "Zayn, if you wake up now then later, I can fuck you senseless, but if you don't then..." "I'm up I'm up." He said and I looked up at Liam who had his mouth open and his eyes wide. "Li sweety close your mouth you'll catch flies." You wink and he shakes his head. "I uh I j-just need to s-sort something out." He stutterd and he ran off, but not before you seeing his massive boner. You start to walk off, "did not know I had that much effect on some people." You mutter. Then you feel someone pull you towards them. "But it effects me the most." Zayn growled in your ear before whisking you around to face him. "And the best part is your punishment." He whispers before chuckling darkly. He smashed his lips on your and you had a full blown makout session, but before things got too heated you pulled away and Zayn growled and leaned in again but you put you finger on his lips. "Ah ah, now as much as I want to make out with my sexy boyfriend, he has a interview in, 2 minutes." You laughed and he ran to the building saying something about fucking you hard after the interview. You walked in smirking, knowing you will get punished for earlier.