#preference: what he does for your birthday

A/N doing this bc my 14th birthday is tomorow (11th of June) so yeah woooo xo

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry: Your from Spain, so for your birthday he pays for you and him to fly to Spain so you can spend your birthday with your family.

Louis: He buys you a puppy. He's always been more of a cat person than a dog person, but when you keep on dropping hints that you want a puppy, he buys one, because even though he isn't too keen on dogs he will do anything to make you happy.

Niall: He takes you to a 5 seconds of summer concert and you go backstage. It's no secret that you love the 5SOS boys, in fact that's how you met Niall, he was blasting their songs at the beach and you followed the music, it was love at first sight. So when you found out you had backstage passes to the concert, you were ecstatic and even more so when they did a shout out for your birthday. You and Niall had fun on the side singing and dancing to all their songs. Then, after the show, you got to meet the boys, and you swore you didn't nearly faint when Luke Hemmings kissed your cheek, best birthday gift from the best boyfriend ever...

Liam: He proposes to you. On your birthday, Liam made the day as romantic as possible, starting from when you woke up to breakfast in bed, and a bed covered in rose petals. You two had just come back from a romantic spa session when Liam tells you to get dressed for dinner. Then when your ready he walks you to a field with a table laid and a very fancy Harry waiting on you two. You had just finished dessert when Liam tells you to close your eyes, only for you to open them when you hear Niall playing the guitar softly and Liam in front of you with cards in front of him. He started off listing all the things he loves about you as you blush, him proceeding with the cue cards, telling you how much he loves you and then he's down to the last two, the first saying 'happy birthday y/n, I love you' and then he gets down on one knee and shows the last card 'will you marry me?' And then he produces a beautiful ring and you start crying, hand to your mouth in shock, nodding frantically "yes, yes a million times yes!" You cry and Liam pulls you into a hug and looks you over smiling "happy birthday fiancee." He smiled, kissing you.

Zayn: He surprises you by coming home from tour on your birthday. You two are having your daily phone calls when you hear the door shut and you freeze. "Zayn... I think there's someone in the house." You say worryingly. "Oh crap babe let me take a look." He murmurs. "But Zayn your on on tour-" "Surprise baby." You hear behind you and you spin around and freeze as you see Zayn in front of you. "Happy birthday doll." He smiled and you grin as you start crying. "Oh my God Zayn I missed you so much!!" You squeal, hugging him as he bends down to kiss you on the lips. "Mmm, missed you too baby." He smiled and kissed you again, your whole birthday was filled with cuddles and kisses and to be perfectly honest, it was probably the best birthday ever.