#prefrence he catches you in a state of shock/trying to commit/self harming BSM

Louis: After The X Factor, your big brother Louis Tomlinson became famous with his band one direction and it was all fun and games, until people tried to use you to get to your brother, you had rejected practicaly the whole school and thats when you started hate and death threats, people telling you that you 'aren't a Tomlinson' or people saying 'you should die, no-one would notice.' so you started cutting, iyou thought it would help with the hate and death threats, but it didn't. You were painted in cuts and it just made school worse, 'freak of nature' 'you deserve that' and all other things.

It was about 3 more days till your big brother was visiting from tour and you were out shopping when a group of girls came over to you. "Your Louis Tomlinsons sister aren't you?" One of the girls said and you nodded timidly, afraid of what they may do or say to you. "Oh my gosh, We love you so much, can we get a picture?" one of them asked and you nodded smiling. After you had taken some photos the girls asked for a hug and when you pulled away they stopped you. "Y/N, what is this?" One asked. "I, um, I-" you were lost for words. "Listen y/n, your amazing and better than the haters, so don't let thm bring you down okay?" she said bringing you into another hug before walking off with her friends.

Louis P.O.V:

I sat and looked through my twitter mentions whn I stumbledupon somthing about my little sister Y/N   as I looked at what I read I was shocked: @Louis_Tomlinson met @(Your Twitter Name) today, such a cuutie, just remember don't let the haters bring you down, your better thn the cuts on your body, we love youuu!!! My baby sister was getting hate and self harming , I- I couldn't belive it, I clicked on Y/N's profile to see all the hate she was getting it was really upsetting. I decided it would be eiser if I left for Doncaster now instead of 3 days later.

*later*

I had arrived at my house and had knocked on the door, waiting to see my baby sister. Finaly the door opened to reveal my mum. "Louis darling, what a suprise! Come in boo." She smiled. " HI mum, missed you but I realy need to see Y/N." I explain moving past her running upstairs. "Stupid." "worthless." "You don't desterve to be a Tomlinson." I could hear my baby sister sneer at her self and honestly, it was the most scariest thing I have heard. "Boo?" I say and she turns around, eyes wide. "Lou, h-how are you? You know what, stay right here, I just need the loo." She says panicing, arms behind her back. But I stopped her from leving her room. "Show me your arms." I state and she looks up shocked. "What?" she whispers. "Go on boo, show me uour arms!" I demand, raising my voice a tad. "But-" she started. "SHOW. ME. YOUR. GOD. DANM. ARMS. Y/N!" I shout and she flinches back, pulling her arms infront of her, fresh blood trickling down them. "Oh god." I gasp tking her hand and bringing her to the bathroom cleaning her arms up and then pulling her into a hug. "How did you know?" she cried into me. "The girls, who took a photo with you  like yesterday, they put the photo on twitter, tgged me and told you to stay strong." I explin, my own tears landing in her hair. "Why?" I wisper as I set her down on her bed. "I- it would mke you feel guilty Lou, I couldn't do that to you bro." She explains. "Just tell me, I promise I wont get angry." I say sincearly. "Fine. A-after you finished X factor nd your band became  popular, people started to try and get close to me so they could meet you, I got used by the whole school but I rejected all of them and then I got hate, death threats, I couldn't walk anywhere without getting things shouted at me, once someone threw a rock at me, I get called worthless and get told I am not worthy enough to be a Tomlinson, I-I thought that if I harmed myself, all the death threats and hate would go way, but my scars were another reson for them to bully me. I-I'm  sorry Lou." She looked down, tears pouring down her face looking anwhere but at me. "Oh boo." I sighed as I pulled her into me. "Thoes girls were right, your better than the haters your better than thoes cuts. Your a beautiful young lady and just remember how destrought our family would be if they found out, so for me and the family, please stop boo?" I plead and she nods. "Okay Lou." She says and I kiss her on the forehead.