#prefrence: you bump into your ex whilst with him 1/5

Liam: You knew this was going to happen, because he was in a band with Niall, so when he asked you to come with him to reversals you imminently said no, he couldn't find out about your messy break up with Niall before x factor. One day he was there, the next he was gone and broke up on text, you had cried for days. "Why? Y/N you always deny my invites to practice, award ceremonies and concerts, why? Don't you want to see me happy?" He asked and you sighed, might as well get it over with. "Fine. I'll go." You sighed. "Thanks babe!" He beamed as he kissed your lips. When you arrived you held Liams hand tightly, shaking. "Hey babe, what's wrong?" He asked. "Um, I guess I was just a bit cold..." You trailed off, but Liam didn't notice. "Alrigh' lads this is my girlfriend Y/N and Y/N these are the guys." He said. "'Ello love, the names Louis, nice to meet ya." He smiled. "This is Harry, Zayn and Niall." He said and you waved awkwardly, flashing a fake smile at Niall, who was looking anywhere but you. "Hiya babes." Zayn smiled. "Hiya doll'." Harry said, bringing you into a hug, you shocked. "Yeah, he's quite forward." Liam laughed into your ear, hugging you from behind. "Er, um, it's uh nice to see ya again y/n..." Niall mumbled awkwardly you looking to the ground, biting your lip. "Hey bro, can I talk to y/n a sec? In private?" Niall asked Liam and Liam nodded, kissing you sweetly on the lips. "What, do you want Niall?" You said through gritted teeth. "I want you back." Niall sighed and your eyes widened. "Excuse me?" You say. "I want you back." He stated simply. "Frigging hell Niall no. You left me without saying anything and then you brake up with me via text and now you want me back?" You say, fascinated. "Yup, pretty much." He grinned and you slapped him. "Y/N! WHY THE HELL DID YOU SLAP HIM?" You heard a very angry Liam shout. "Liam I-" you start. "No, just. Go see Harry or something." He said rubbing circles on the side of his head and you walk off, Niall smirking at you. "Hey Y/N, what's up?" Harry asked and you sit down, hugging your knees. "Liam hates me." You mumbled. "Why?" Harry pesterd and you sighed. "I slapped Niall because-" "Wait what?" Harry said. "I-" "No I heard you, you fucking slapped Niall. Bitch." He snarled. "FOR FUCK SAKE HARRY LET ME EXPLAIN!!" You shout and he stops. "Go on..." He prompts. "Okay, me and Niall used to go out, we were the couple that everyone wanted to be, we were perfect together, it was the day after my birthday and he had disappeared, a day later I got a text to say that we were over and then the next thing I know he was in one direction. I cried for days Harry, it was the worst thing ever. I never went out with anyone until Liam and I met half a year ago. Today he told me he wanted to get back with me, but I had just mended my heart, Liam fixed it Harry and, I guess I got caught in the moment and slapped him." You explained and you heard a gasp behind you, you turned around to see Liam wide eyed. "Holy shit Y/N, I didn't know, I- I'm sorry." Liam sighed as he hugged you, but what you didn't notice was Niall in the corner, his own heat breaking into two.