#prefrence: The first time he sees you (father daughter edition)

A/N CAN I JUST SAY A MAHOOSIVE THANK YOU FOR 101,000 READS LIKE OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! AHHH THANK YOU!!! So for this mini series (I guess...?) all of them are in the boy's P.O.V as it is the first time they met you and they are your dad so you will be quite young... er...so...yeah... xxxxxxxx  _____________________________________________________________________________________

Harry: "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Styles, it's a girl." The doctor said but I blocked him out, the only thing I could focus on was the beautiful little baby in front of me, she looked so delicate, so precious, and then to hear her first cries was the best thing in the world, my attention was drawn from her for a brief second when my wife asked if I would like to her and I breathed out, nodding slightly, afraid if I said anything everything would be ruined. I held my arms out shakily and she passed my daughter to me and I immediately cradled her close. "hello beautiful." I whisper as I started to well up again, kissing her forehead. "You so beautiful baby, so beautiful." I cooed softly, stroking the side of her face and she leans into my touch. "So pretty." I mumble, looking into her eyes, that were wide open, a mix of my green and her mothers blue, a few tiny curls here and there, before looking over to my wife. "You did so good love." I praised, leaning down, being careful with our baby girl and kissing her on the lips sweetly. "Mmm, so Haz, what shall we call her?" We already had ideas but I think they both went out of the window when we saw her. "Y/N." I breathed out softly. "Hmm?" she mummered  and I looked up to met eyes with her. "Yeah Y/N Y/M/N (your middle name) Styles." I grinned, showing my dimples. "It's perfect." My wife smiled. "No, she's perfect."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  The wife doesn't have a name so just make one up idk x