#prefrence he catches you in a state of shock/trying to commit/self harming bsm

A/N so obviously this may be a touchy subject for some people so feel free to talk to me at anytime. This prefrence is based on the song These four walls by Little Mix, so your welcome to listen to it whilst reading :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn: -2 years ago-

"Lets make a pact." Your best friend stated randomly. "What kind?" You asked. "This mabey a bit gory and wrong, but let's say I die, in about 2 years, you will die after?" She suggested. "Fine, and it's the same to me okay?" You say and she nods shaking your hand.

-now-

You felt so stupid, she had basically planned her death and told it right to your face, you didn't think she was serious, but she was. You let a tear slip as you stand on a chair, a rope hanging, where your head would be in a few minutes. "Oh God y/bff/n I was so stupid, if I just could hear your voice once more, to tell me your okay, why? I love you so much." You whispered letting more tears fall. "Bye." You whisper as you prepare to jump. "Hey y/n, I heard about y/bff/n are you okay-" you hear your brothers voice stop as he runs to you, bringing you down from the chair. "No. No no no no no." He whispered repeatedly. "B-babe w-what we're you doing?" He asked, lips trembling as he set you down on his lap. "T-two years ago, m-me and y/bff/n made a pack." You paused a tear going down your face, sniffing you carried on. "She told me that if one of us died, the other one would die to be with them, she said that if she died in two years, if she died, I would go with her. I didn't think she was being serious. But-but she was she was being fucking serious Zayn, and I was to blind to see it." You whispered full on crying at that moment as he cuddled you close to his chest. He stayed quiet for a moment, letting you cry into his chest. "Darl' you, you weren't to know she would actually do it. You, you have to keep strong for her baby girl, you-you may, not have exactly kept to the pack but she would want you to grow old, then peacefully die in your sleep, you will still see her again, just not now." He explained g kissing your cheek. "O-okay." You shakley say. "Thankyou for saving me Zaynie." You wimper. "Don't sweat it darl'." He whispered.

Liam (based on the line "I feel so numb, staring at the shower wall") : You were walking back from you're friends house at about 1am to your shared flat with Liam, your brother, when you got pulled into a alleyway by a disgusting, drunk man and was raped. You ran home crying, disgusted by yourself as you ran yourself a shower and got in. You felt dirty and used and the it hit you, you had just been raped. You slid down the shower wall, shaking uncontrollably, your tears mixing in with the shower water, you felt numb, falling into a sleep, filled with nightmares.

Liams P.O.V:

I came home to frequent screams, it sounded familiar, oh my god it was y/n. "Y/n, y/n baby where are you?" I shout as I hear the screams getting louder, from the bathroom? "Baby, please open up." I beg, banging on the door, but these was no response, just screaming. I stepped back a bit before ramming into the door. I saw y/n in the corner of the shower arms over her head screaming. I shut the water off and picked her up, putting a towel around her before getting her in some sweats and a jumper and waking her up. Her eyes opened and she instantly backed away from me. Confused I reached out to her and she visibly flinched. "Please don't hurt me." She wimperd and my heart smashed into a million pieces. "Y/N baby, it's your brother, Liam." I say and she shudders. "Baby, what's wrong?" I whispered, scared that she will reject me. But she just cries and crawls into my lap, shaking as I put my arms around her. "What happened babe?" I asked and she wimperd again. "I-" she attempts to tell but fails. She sniffs again. "Li-Li, I- I'm scared." She whispered, a tear falling. "What of doll?" I asked. "I- I was raped Li." She says and I gasped. "Oh God baby." I cry holding her tighter. We hold each other for the rest of the night not saying anything, but when I her light snores I gently laid her down on her bed and went to my bedroom but was stopped but a blood curdling scream as I shoot back to my little sisters room to see her in a ball rocking back and forth. "No, no ,no." She chanted as I run over to her. "Shh, shh, baby, calm down, Li-Li' s for you." I cooed as She curled into me, falling asleep again, holding onto me for dear life. "Stay with me, Li-Li, Please." She wimperd and I kiss her forehead. "Of course baby, forever and always."

Niall: "Worthless whore, you don't deserve to be in our family, you have no talent, and you know the rules, no talent, not part of the Horan family." Your 'mother's seathed. You were the families violin player and had a off day during your solo in the school band and got kicked out. You ran off, your mother shouting a string of curse words in Irish. You ran to a near by ally way and slid down a wall, crying.

It had been a week and you were cold, tired, weak, hungry and ready to give up. "You know what?" You say to yourself. "They haven't come looking for me, they don't want me, Nialls fucked off, he wouldn't bloody notice. I might as well kill myself." You chuckle darkly at your self pity. You set yourself in the road and waited, you saw a car and smiled, sickly. It was coming towards you and you waited for the impact, the end, but it never came. You opened your eyes, confused but sighed when you saw the driver coming out. "Y/N doll, is that you?" You hear a familiar voice, you squinted your eyes, but they widened when you saw your brother Niall. "Y/n doll, wachya doin out e're?" He asked, accent thick as he picked you up and brought you into the car. "Come on doll lets get us home yeah?" He said starting the car but you stopped him. "No Ni, m'not part of te family anymore, no talent, ya ain't a Horan, got kicked outta band, got kicked outta te house, been homeless for a week." You sniffed and he gasped. "They kicked us out for avin a bad day at band doll?" He said and you nodded. "Right we're gonna go t my flat and imma speak t our family a'right?" He says and you nod.

Niall:

I was fuming, seriously, she had a bad day, so what? She didn't need to get kicked out, she's 15 for Christ sake. I arrived at my family house and knocked on the door and it opened to reveal my mum. "Niall, my little superstar how are you darling?" She asked. "Maura." I spat as her expression stiffened. "Niall James Horan, that is not the way to address your own mother." She said sternly. "And just because you're 15 year old daughter had a bad day and got kicked out of the band doesn't mean you can kick her out, yet you still did that." I argue back. "That's it Niall, she's talentless and worthless in this family and that is why she is not considered a Horan any more." She said sternly. "Oh and that talentless girl was about to give up, because of you she was in the middle of the road waiting. Waiting to be run over and its your fault your really selfish Maura." I seathed and her eyes widen. "W-well, in that case, she can come back, but for anything apart from school she won't go to, I don't want to ruin me rep now do I?" She laughs lightly, but I found it less then that. "No." I said. "Excuse me?" She said. "No, she's gonna live with me, the boys treat her better than any of you ever will." I say through gritted teeth. "Goodbye Maura." I growled before leaving for my apartment. I come in to see y/n asleep with red, puffy eyes and noes. I shook her awake and she looked around, until her eyes landed on me. "M'sorted?" She asked tiredly and I put her on my lap, facing me. "Not sactly doll, ya gonna be live n with me, mums justa ungrateful c*nt , I know that ya talented arigh" I say. "Tanks Nialler, means a lot, love you bro." She smiles. "Love ya too sis, love ya too." I say kissing her forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another A/N I will do Louis and Harry another time, I'm outta ideas sorry!!