#prefrence you here him saying somthing bad about you pt1 #stolen

Niall: The boys were round and you had gone to get them drinks. You are about to walk in, when you hear your name in their coversation. "I don't know mate, I think she eats to much, she, she eats too much, like more than me and she is a bit big?" You here Niall, your boyfriend says. You dropped the tray you were holding and ran upstairs crying.

Harry: The boys are at yours and Harry's flat and your at work. Your shift ended early, so you decided to come home and see the boys, you open the front door and your about to open the front room door, when you heard something that shocked you. "It's the sex, she is to dominant and isn't letting me be the one in charge and I suppose it's not okay anymore." You took a minute to process what he said before forcing a smile and walking into the room.

Zayn: You finish getting changed as you go downstairs you don't wear much make up and don't do your hair that much but Zayn likes the natural look on you, your about to go out to lunch with El, when you here Zayn talking to the boys, being a newly you go and see what they are talking about. "You know, sometimes it would be nice if she just does herself up, her natural beauty isn't working any more." He sighed as you ran out of the house slamming the door as you go straight to El.

Louis: You get home reinstalling to find Louis talking with the boys. "She is too serious, like she won't ever drink or she is always studying and, I'm not about that stuff, I guess she just needs to loosen up a bit." You growled before stomping up stairs, you were gonna show Lou that you can loosen up if it's the last thing you will ever do.

Liam: You were at work when you got a call from Liam. You answered straight away and said hello but he didn't so you just thought he butt dialled you, you were about to hang up when you heard your name. "I guess she is okay, but she can be quite clingy, like i will get 10 calls from her a day and she wants t know everything I do down to the last detail,co just want personal space." You were shocked at what you heard and hung up quickly before climbing to the loo crying your heart out.