#imagine: Harry: he hears you singing in the shower

You made sure Harry wasn't home before you got into the shower, the cost was clear and you got into the shower, see you always loved Taylor Swift, but as she was Harry's ex you couldn't sing her songs, unless you were alone. As you got in the shower you started singing 22 really loudly, not hearing him come in, you were just at the chorus when you heared someone clear their throat and you stoped singing to see who it was and almost screamed when you saw Harry in the bathroom. "Y/N, why are you singing mine and Taylor's brake up song? You aren't breaking up with me, are you?" He asked with hurt in his voice. You got out of the shower and put a towel around you before walking up to Harry and sitting on his lap. "Haz baby, I'm not breaking up with you, but I have always been a swiftie and I know you don't like her or her music, so I sing her songs when your out, sorry bubs." You say kissing him, he kissed back and you smiled. "Ok, so your a swifty, I'm cool with that, I'm sorry for walking in on you hunny." He says before kissing you again. "Oh and you look very hot when your singing in the shower." He winked and he kissed you again but with more passion and, you know what happens next...

A/N I don't like Taylor Swift so please don't hate me for this :)