Part 8: Black and White and Demons awaken

Start from the beginning

???: "Roman! Enough, we'll get the Dust your orders are to make sure the It makes it back to the drop off" he said.

Roman: "Yeah, yeah I may work for her. But I don't have to listen to you" he spat.

Then I looked to Blake and saw she was thinking.

Me: "What're you thinkin' Cat?" I ask her.

Blake: "This isn't right, the White Fang would never work with humans, especially not one like that" she says unsheathing gambol shroud and jumps off the building and sneaks off to the White Fang members.

Me: "Blake! God damn it! Alright I'll go you stay here, come in if we need backup, got it?" I tell Sun.

Sun: "Got it" he says giving a thumbs up.

I jump off the building onto one of the crates and none of them have spotted me yet.

Then I see Blake take Torchwick hostage pointing the blade to his neck,

Blake: "Nobody move!" She shouts at the White Fang members as they draw they're weapons.

Roman: "Whoa! Take it easy there little lady" he says as more members show up.

Then Blake takes off her bow and shouts.

Blake: "Brothers of the White Fang. Why are you aiding this scum?" She asks as they all look at each other.

Roman: "Oh kid. Didn't you get the memo?" He says rolling his eyes.

Blake: "What are you talking about?" She asked.

Roman: "The White Fang and I are going in on a joint business venture together" he tells Blake.

Blake: "Tell me what it is or I'll put an end to your little operation" she said pressing the blade closer to his neck.

Then two more bullheads appear overhead.

Roman: "I wouldn't exactly call it a little operation" he looks at the bullhead.

As Blake looks up at the two new bullheads that just arrived Torchwick takes this opportunity to shoot his cane at his and Blake's feet causing an explosion knocking her back.

Then as Blake recovers Torchwick shoots another explosion at Blake she backflips away just in time to miss each shot being fired at her.

I jump in front of Torchwick blocking him off with fox in hand.

And a banana peel fell on his bowler hat. Me and Torchwick look up and see Sun kick him in the face and bounced off.

Sun: "Leave them alone" he looked angry at Torchwick.

Roman: "Hey, General! I need your help here" he says as the man with the Grimm armour comes to the scene.

General: "Fine, only because we still need you alive" he says unsheathing a katana with a red hilt.