Shit.

"I'm sorry I'm late Mrs. Patterns," I apologized, and she gave me that soft smile. "It's alright," she said, waving me off, "it was no bother anyway."

I nodded at her, and then I took Kyle's hand while she was staring at us the entire time, and I could feel him glaring at me.

-

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LATE?"

"I'M SORRY!"

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT!"

"STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH! I FEEL BAD OKAY?"

"STOP SWEARING! I'M TELLING DAD!"

"LISTEN HERE PUNK-"

"AAAAHHHHHH! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jason screamed, making both of us jump and Kyle suddenly hugged my waist while I scowled.

"What is your problem?" I scolded Jason, and if looks could kill, I would be a thousand feet under by now.

"Stop swearing," Kyle whispered, and when Jason glowered at him, and I shot him a dirty look.

"Stop scaring him," I said,defending my brother, and Jason looked exasperated.

"Weren't you fighting just a few moments ago?" Jason asked, crossing his arms, and I shrugged.

"Now that you've come, Kyle and I are clearly on the same side," I told him, "right Kyle?"

Kyle just hugged me tighter.

Jason looked disappointed and he decided to play the ultimate card,"Kyle, aren't boys supposed to be on the same team?"

I gaped at my asshole of a brother.
Sexist idiot.

"You're a mean boy," Kyle whispered, almost acting too innocent, "that's why I'm with Silver."

My actor of a brother.

Jason blinked for a few moments and then glared at my smug look, and I smiled cheekily.

Sometimes, it's an advantage to be the only girl in the family.

-

"Silver," Jason said quietly, more like he sounded pissed, "come here."

Jason rarely ever talked to me like that. I slowly turned around, only to see him glaring at me as if I was his punching bag and then I wondered why he was so angry.

Wait.

The prank.

After realising what it was, I started smiling smugly while he was looking at me, which made him even more angrier than before.

"You," he snarled, pointing at me while I was giggling, "are the most annoying sister on the planet."

"Yes," I laughed, holding my stomach hard and I gasped for breath, "you finally realise it."

If looks could kill, I would be in heaven by now.

"It's not funny Silver," Jason replied, taking in a deep breath, "it doesn't come for free you know."