We're sibling's, get over it!! Chapter 25 People!!!

Alrighty hope everyone is ready or the fight between siblings!! It isn’t all that great, word of warning alright. I’ve looked back at this story, and I’ve seen how badly written it is compared to my other one that is on my other account. So, I’m losing interest in this one. But don’t worry!! I will be continuing this one!! It’s just not as good, and doesn’t have a real plot. When I finish this, if I make a sequel, it might take a while. Sorry. And if no one read this AN, this it’s all good. This is sort of a rant hahaha.

+++++++++++======++++++++========++++++++

No Disclaimer, I can’t think up one nowadays, I know I suck hahaha

+++++++++++==========++++++++======

Chapter 25

How… James! I looked around and I saw him, looking right at me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked at it, before following the arm to the body. It was Sasuke.

“Be careful, your mark might play up” he told me, and I nodded.

Everyone went to the stand things, and watched. Kakashi rested a hand on my shoulder as he passed me. “Don’t use the Darigan Astryest.” He whispered, and I nodded my head.

“I know, sensei. I tried, and it hurt to much…” I mumbled. he nodded, and then joined everyone else on the stands.

I looked at James, and he smiled at me. He had a head band from the Village Hidden in the Leafs. Like me, and he was the boy I daydreamed about before we started the second exam. It was warning me I guess.

“Hello, sister” he said, and I smiled at him.

“Hey brother,” the wind whipped around us, and everyone around us gasped.

I heard people asking if we’re really siblings. I chuckled, and so did James.

“We’re siblings!” we both yelled. “Get over it!” everyone shut up, and we both chuckled.

“I never thought I’d see you here” I told him, and he chuckled at me.

“I never thought I’d see you here.” he told me, and I laughed.

“Wow, this is too weird.” I told him, and he chuckled.

“Yeah.” he nodded.

“How long have you been here?” I asked, and he smirked.

“Since I’ve moved away” he told me, he means, since he want to boarding school.

“Wow, and you never told me, you are one nice brother, James.” I told him, and shrugged.

“Never said I was.” then he attacked, I dodged quickly.

“I’ve always been better at this then you bro,” I told him, and he laughed.

“I was holding back” he said, and was behind me. He kicked me in the back, and I flew into the wall. I sat up, and looked right at him. He came at me again, and kicked me in the gut. I coughed, and my mark when in pain. I winced. My hand went to my neck

When he was finished with that, he picked me up, and threw me into another wall. ouch. My hair wasn’t on my neck anymore. He stopped and gasped.

“Astryest, fight back, don’t let him beat you up like this!!” Naruto shouted at me, and I stood up, shaking slightly.

“No wonder your losing so fast.” James told me, and touched the mark. I heard the pity in his voice. If he thought I was weak, just because of this dumb mark, then his got another thing coming.