A monkey ran into a tree with chakra on it's face! chapter 16

Chapter 16

When we entered, we saw Kakashi, and the first thing he said was. “I see, Sakura came as well” I chuckled. “You can now officially register for the chuunin Exam.”

“What do you mean?” Sakura said, and I sighed.

“He means that, if one of us didn’t turn up. None of us could have gone to the Chuunin exams” I told her.

“But you said that we could decide if we wanted to take it or not” Sakura said to Kakashi, looking confused.

“Yeah, I did” kakashi said, like it obvious why he did it.

“You lied?” Sakura asked.

“Yes, he did mister obvious” I told her, and she glared at me, and I stuck my tongue at her. We looked at Kakashi, and he looked away from us.

“If I said that, Sasuke and Naruto would force you to take it. Even if you didn’t want to take the exam, if Sasuke asked you, you would try to take the exam anyway. For Sasuke… Naruto... And Astryest” Kakashi said, and I smirked.

“What are you smiling about? He means that your one of the people he didn’t expect to come too” Sakura told me, and I laugh, long and loud. When I was done she looked at like I was crazy.

“I knew all along, idiot. The Darigan, remember?” I told her, pointing to my eyes.

“No, you weren’t using it back then” she told me, and i glared at her.

“I also asked questions about the chuunin exams when you all went, dimbo” I told her, and she sweat dropped. “He also didn’t add me in the forcing thing, because if I wanted to force you, I would have told you to and told the others to tell you too, but, looky, I didn’t” I stated, and she sweat dropped further.

“But the four of you came here of your own free will, well, not too sure about Astryest” he told us, and I stuck my tongue at him.

“I did, thank you very much” I told him, like I was all that, snap snap snap. Nar, I didn’t, do the snap snap snap part, I wished I did though. Sigh.

“Anyway” Kakashi said, putting the attention back onto him. “Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, and Astryest. Well done” he told us, closing his eyes. Then he opened his eyes, and said. “I’m proud of the four of you. You’re my team” he moved from in front of the door, and said. “Now, go”

Sasuke and Sakura opened the doors, and Naruto and I walked to the door, and we all entered.

“Wow…” Naruto said, looking at how many people were here. I knew that Kabuto and Orochimaru were here, and it freaked me out.

“What is this…? There’s so many people, are all of them really taking the exam?” Sakura asked, and I rolled my eyes.

“No Sakura, their all here to have cookies and tea” I replied sarcastically. Then I remembered Naruto makes a spectacle of himself.

I looked at Sasuke and smiled, he smirked back but then the person who I hated more than Orochimaru and Kabuto, yells.

“Sasuke, you late! I’ve been eagerly waiting for you ever since I heard that I could see you for the first time in a long time” Ino yelled, and jumped hugged Saskue, I felt like hitting the girl. No no no, the thing!! The thing!!

“Get away from Sasuke! You Ino-pig!” Sakura yelled, pointing at her. Ino got off Sasuke, but still had her arm around him. If she doesn’t remove it, I will break it off.

“Oh my, it’s you Sakura. You forehead is wide and you’re still ugly… as usual” Ino said, still not moving her arm. I looked at Sasuke, hate in my eyes, and I looked right at Ino.