Cover Contest Results + Timeline

It's almost 2 am (eastern standard time-) and I'm listening to Sayo-Nara. I need to stop this bad habit-

Anyways! I said I would post the results of the cover contest this week, so here they are! Sadly, I only got two entries in, but it's better than nothing! Also, don't be surprised if the rest of the reference sheets for the characters are traditional, considering the fact that the storage on my device is almost full.

Now, let's take a look at both the covers. The first one was made by Miamegagamer .

And the second one was made by LennyTheDnakMeMe

And the second one was made by LennyTheDnakMeMe .

I really appreciate the entries, and the art is great! Finally, the moment you've all been waiting (somehow this autocorrected to eating-) for, the winner!

Now, I will be honest here. If one of the artist's are seeing this (which I'm assuming they are, considering I tagged them-), I hope that whichever one scored second place doesn't get upset. You can share your love for the fanfiction in various ways, even if your art isn't the cover. Just reading this story is great!

The first cover, made by Miamegagamer , is the winner, and I will explain why.

First, they added a title, which I would have had to added on with the second cover. Not that I would've minded, but one of the requirements said to add a title to your entry.

Second, I can't really say whether it was a mistake or not, but the artist of the second cover had not given Tord the scars nor robotic arm from 'The End'. The story has said quite a few times on where the time line is. In case any of you are lost, I'll do a quick explanation of the timeline.

1. The End - Whatever day it is in the Eddisode - Tom beats Tord with the object that is superior to spoons

2. Chapter 1 - One Year (-ish) Later - Tord runs into Tom while the two are out for similar reasons. Tom does not believe it's Tord. Tord informs Tom about being deaf, leaving out how he was deaf and who he was. Tord is  S H O O K .

3. Chapter 2 - The Same Day - Tord goes out on a walk after receiving Edd's letter. Tom gets beat up. Tord saves the day. Tom passes the f*ck out.

4. Chapter 3 - A day later - Tom wakes up. Edd calls. Tom and Tord are f*cked. Tom also says the name Torm.

5. Chapter 4 - Same Day - Classic Stupid Tom kept Tord's contact and cussed about it. Tom drags Tord with him to that place from Hammer and Fail (Part 1). Tom forces himself to save Tord's a$$.

6. Chapter 5 - Same damn day - Tord goes to his Kindergarten (Boyfriend-) playground from when he was, you guessed it, in Kindergarten. Flashbacks to childhood where Tom and Tord gave a damn about the other. Edd and Tom argue about Tord's ringtones. Edd gets the three into a car crash *slowclaps-*

7. Chapter 6 - Few minutes prior to end if Chapter 5 - Tord witnesses the car crash. Tord goes to grab bandages. You guys witnessed a man screech like a girl at the sight of a spider. Tord became relatable. Tord realized Tom was gone. Tord shrugged it off like a totally normal person. Tord bandages Edd and Matt up. Tom gets a ride for him, Edd and Matt from Tord's da- Pilots.

8. Chapter 7 - Same day - Edd and Matt wake. EddMatt is canon. Tord gets home. Tord is okay with only sleeping for a couple hours. Tord throws out pretty much his entire room and clothing supply. Tord is officially Edgy (more like EDD-GY-)

I'm gonna get lazier with this, whoops.

9. Tord and Tom end up at the same beach. Yay. Tord reveals his fancy new eyeball that can read words because SCIENCE!

10. That guy from Chapter 2 returns and attempts to beat up Tord. Tord kills said guys' backup. Tom witnesses what happened. Tord's fancy eyeball explodes. Pau and Pat almost confirm their family. Multiple times. They forget to kidnap the guy from Chapter 2 because they had oNE JOB-

11. A while later, Tom turns into his monster form (Tommy) and forces Edd, Matt and Tord out of the room. Then, poof. Tord kisses Tom. But poof again, Tord falls into a 5 month coma.

12. A year later, Tord is awake, and has been for seven months, but the others don't know that. Then, the others decide to see if he is awake. Pau texts Tord like the good Da- Soldier he is, and Tord runs a marathon back to his base (which was on the opposite side of town). Then when Tord is about to succeed, Pau texts Tord which makes him fall into a bush. Then Tom starts yelling at him. Edd and Matt ship TomTord.

13. Some time later, Tord confesses to Tom. Then Edd and Matt come over and the four talk for a while. Then Eduardo, being the piece of s*it he is, ruins the moment. Tommy tries to take over and go monster form again. Tom runs to prison cells and wins a battle against the eye scanner. A wild Tommy has appeared.

14. Tom gets eye cancer.

15. Tom wakes up a week later, where we get some info on the The Informant, as well as learning that Tom is able to contact Tamara.

16. We are here. Whoop.

This is already as long as it is. Anyways, everyone, go thank the artist's for the beautiful cover's! I'd say when the next chapter will be out, but I have legit no clue myself. Whoops-