Chapter 7

I walked over to where Matt and Edd were, and they were awake, talking as if nothing had happened.

"Seriously?" I questioned. Matt and Edd looked up at me.

"What?" Matt asked.

"We almost died, and yet you two are completely okay with it?" I questioned, staring at the two.

"...we almost died?" Matt asked. Tom face-palmed and Edd giggled.

"How is that funny?!?" I asked annoyed. I was confused by everything right now.

"It's just nice to think that even with what happened, we're all the same." Edd said.

"Uh, I don't think a Car Crash will change our personalities Edd." I pointed out. I had a blank-slate look on my face.

"No, I meant the other thing that happened." Edd corrected. I was still confused.

"Me getting beaten up wou-" I started before getting interrupted by Edd.

"Tord. I mean what happened with Tord." Edd explained.

"Oh, I see what your getting at now." I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Who's Tord?" Matt asked.

"Red hoodie, devil horns, the embodiment of Satan." I briefly described. I believe I was highly accurate if I do say so myself, and I say so.

"Oh! You mean Todd, right?" Matt boasted. I face palmed yet again.

"His name is Tord Matt." Edd said. He didn't sound annoyed.

"Oh, okay!" Matt said cheerfully.

"Anyways, how are we gonna get home? We're too far away to walk." Edd asked.

"No, but we can walk to the old parking lot here." I pointed out.

"Tom, how will that help us?" Edd asked.

"Well, while you two lovebirds were busy talking, I managed to get us a ride home for free." I admitted.

"We sure are Lovebirds!" Matt boasted, wrapping an arm around Edd's neck. Edd, just like any sensible person, blushed. Only lightly though.

"That was a joke Matt." I huffed.

"Who said I was joking though?" Matt asked.

"Edd, is this true?" I asked in disbelief. Edd just nodded.

(Get ready for the moment you have ALL been waiting for, other than the first TomTord kiss!)

"HOLY BISCUITS IN A BEAUTY PAGENT YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!?" I shouted. I had so many questions.

"Yes sir-ie!" Matt giggled.

"When did this happen? Why didn't you guys tell me sooner?" I asked quickly.

"A week ago, we were saving it for the perfect moment." Edd answered.

"Figures. We can talk more about it on our way home, for now, we need to get to our ride. Come on." I ordered (in a kind way of course), trying to stay calm. We headed to Paul and Patryk's car to ride home.

Tord POV

I closed my bedroom door and locked it behind me. I sat on my bed. I was worried. I never saw Tom after the crash. It worried me a bit too much for my liking...

"Hopefully Tom's okay..." I mumbled. I looked at the time. 11:43 PM. Another few hours until I normally fall asleep. It's normal. I wake up early, to to bed late. It's not a sleeping disorder though, just my choice.

I noticed a piece of paper on the ground. It was Edd's letter. I walked over to it and picked it up. I sighed before crumpling it into a ball and throwing it into the trash.

"I just gotta get rid of any and all reminders...then maybe I'll forget and be at ease." I mumbled. Okay, what things would remind me. Personal things, Group things, and anything about when I tried to kill them and take over the world. Well, tried to kill Tom anyway.

Okay, I can't get rid of the scars on my face, or my deafness, but my arm, metal arm obviously, can come off.

I took it off harshly and ran outside. I chucked it in a random direction, huffing from running out here. I walked back to my room to continue.

Okay, group things. We would always go on adventures, but I have nothing from those, other than pictures. I picked up the small box of pictures and brought them to a large, open field. I lit a match and threw it onto the box to burn the pictures. I walked back to my room once again.

Another group thing was that we always wore hoodies. Easy. I took my hoodie off and threw it in a box before putting the rest of my hoodies in the box. I asked a soldier to dispose of the box and its contents. I, of course, didn't tell him why.

Now personal things. Smirnoff, Cola, Cats, Mirrors, anything ASDF related, and I can't think of anything else. Oh, and junk.

After getting rid of all of those (the cats...well, there were none, so that's good), he layed on his bed. His room was kinda empty now, but it was like that before, so it's nothing big.

"One day, I'll forget about them, and my problems will be gone." I mumbled. At this point, I'm desperate to forget about them, our adventures...everything.