Chapter 11

Tom POV

I woke up, light shining brightly through my bedroom window. I groaned in pain, rolling over and covering my head with my blanket. I layed there for about another half hour, before finally getting up.

I soon walked out of my room after changing. I slowly made my way to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of Smirnoff. Did I know it was too early too be drinking? Hell yeah. Do I care though? Hell no.

I opened the bottle and took a sip. I heard a knock on my apartment door. It was either Edd, Matt, or the person who tells me to stop causing so much noise. Not my fault that I make a lot of noise while drunk.

I groaned and made my way to the door. I opened it, seeing Edd.

"Morning Tom!" Edd greeted.

"Morning." I said in response. I was still not fully awake, my eyes being half-lidded.

"How are you doing? After the crash and getting beat up?" Edd asked, welcoming himself in and stepping into my apartment.

"Eh, not bad. I can barely tell either happened, other than the bandages." I lied. To be honest, it hurt like I was being stabbed constantly. I always had a pounding headache, my body felt, well, terrible, and to top it all off I have seen Tord recently, and quite often. So, I was in so much pain it were as if I was dying. Edd hummed in response. He sat down on the couch, as if he were invited.

"That's good." Edd said. It didn't sound like he was finished though.

"And?" I asked briefly, knowing there was more he wanted to say.

"Huh?" Edd questioned.

"What else do you have to say?" I added on.

"I'm...sorry about last night. I just really wanted to ask Tord about what he did, and I'm sure Matt wanted to as well." Edd apologized. I sighed.

"It's fine. I was just mad, as well as a bit tipsy. It's Tord, it's expected for me to get angry." I sighed. Edd smiled.

"Thanks! You don't mind if I stay over for a bit, do you?" Edd asked.

"You already walked in and made yourself at home, so it's kinda pointless to say no." I pointed out.

"Whoops...sorry." Edd apologized.

"It's okay. You didn't mean to." I huffed. I sat down beside Edd, getting comfy, considering the fact that Edd probably didn't have plans of leaving until far later.