Chapter 35

"M-My Eyes..." Tom answered, being in a painful state. Tom had a theory on why his eyes were hurting, but he was in too much pain to think. Tord glanced down at his phone, getting the message.

"Hold on, I'll get a medic." Tord answered before running off. He shoved his phone in his pocket to focus on running. Once reaching the medic, he stopped running. Obviously.

"Downstairs. Cellars. Now." Tord demanded coldly, before running back towards the cellars. It was rare for Tord to run around the base, so seeing him act like a lost child in a candy store was different.

Once reaching downstairs, Tord had ran right to Tom, making sure the man was still conscious, alive and anything but unconscious nor dead. Luckily, Tom was okay. You know, other than his eyes.

"It'll be alright Tom, you'll be fine." Tord reassured. Tom finally managed to say something. Tord taking notice, he took out his phone.

"E-Eye cancer." He said, confusing Tord. "A f-few years b-back...future v-versions of Edd, M-Matt and I-I came to the p-present. I learned I w-would underg-go eye ca-ancer." He elaborated. Tord read the words given. Tord was shocked, as well as scared. At least he knew Tom would survive.

"We will find a way to cure it. I promise." Tord promised. He didn't know if he could keep his promise, knowing there was a chance of Tom having to live with this until some point after the day of Tom time travelling.

(The chapters keep getting shorter, because I keep running low on ideas. I'm suffering major writers block AND art book. yAY-)