Chapter 20

Sorry for the last part. I'm forcing myself to make this chapter just to get to some story plot I planned yesterday morning after opening my x-mas gifts. Ye.

Edd bugged me to let him see Tord. I explained to him the fact that Tord's deaf. Did he listen? Abso-f*****g-lutely not. Now, I am leading Edd and Matt to Tord's top secret army base. I, of course, made sure it was okay with Tord first. It took some convincing. We finally reached our destination. The three of us stood in front of the door. I turned around to face Edd and Matt.

"Don't scream when you see his appearance." I warned. Edd and Matt nodded. I knocked on the large door in front of me. A few moments later, Paul answered.

"Oh, kid, it's you. You here to see my so-"

"BOSS!" Patryk shouted from down the hall. Paul glared at him.

"YOU ALMOST MADE THE SAME MISTAKE!" Paul shouted.

"WELL I AM SO SORRY I CARE ABOUT MY SON!" Patryk shouted. Edd, Matt and Tom were confused.

"OUR BOSS!" Paul corrected.

"STOP LYING TO YOURSELF!" Patryk shouted.

"YOU'RE ALWAYS CORRECTING ME WHEN I'M ABLUT TO SAY SON, AND YOUR TELLING ME TO STOP LYING TO MYSELF?!" Paul argued. I was pissed.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP ACTING LIKE BRATTY CHILDREN AND SHUT THE F**K UP!" I demanded. The two looked at me and angrily sighed.

"Thank you. Is Tord still in the same room?" I asked. Paul shook his head no. Darn.

"He's in his room now." Paul said. I sighed.

"I'm sure I can find it." I insisted. I pushed past Paul and lead Edd and Matt through the corridors. After almost an hour, we finally found Tord's room.

I opened the door and saw Tord sitting on the ground, staring at it. His room was empty, with only a bed, a dresser, a mini fridge, a desk, a chair and Tord himself in it. I stepped closer to him and poked his shoulder. He turned around sharply.

"I was convinced you wouldn't come." Tord smiled. I shrugged. He handed me a small notepad and a ball-point pen.

'I just had a hard time finding your room is all' I wrote. Tord snickered.

"But my room is right next to the entrance." He chuckled.

'Hush, you' I wrote sloppily and slightly angrily. He smiled at me.

"Hey, Edd, Matt! Great to see you two!" Tord greeted, getting up and walking over to them. The room was surprisingly large, so it looked a ton more empty. Suddenly, one of my eyes turned a pink-ish purple colour. Great...

"Aww, true love." It taunted. I growled lightly.

"Shut up, they'll hear you." I whisper-yelled.

"So?" It questioned.

"I don't want them knowing, dip-s**t." I stared. It smirked. He grabbed my phone out of my pocket and typed something in. I snatched it from him, which just looked like grabbing it from my other hand.

'Hey Tord, sing the alphabet but without the letter d' It had texted. I saw Tord shrug and do so. It smirked.

"He ca-" He started to say loudly, before I slapped him, aka my cheek.

"SHUT THE F**K UP!" I shouted. Edd and Matt looked at me weirdly. Tord joined in afterwards, considering he must have seen their faces.

"I can easily take over and you know it." It betted.

"Don't you dare." I snarled.

"Oh I would." It smirked. I felt a large amount of pain go around my body. Horns started growing out of my head. I screamed in pain. Edd rushed over to me.

"Tom! Are you okay?! What's going on?!" Edd asked frantically.

"Edd, get you, Matt and Tord out of here, now!" I ordered.

"Why? What's happening?!" Edd asked.

"Now!" I screamed. Edd pulled Matt and Tord out of the room, presumably also outside. I screamed again.