Chapter 22

I ran inside, looking around. Tom had done quite a bit of damage already. I saw a couple men trying to shoot him down. I ran towards them, grabbing them by the back of their uniforms. I had to use one hand, since I got rid of my robotic arm. I'll have to make sure to grab that. They looked at me, slightly lowering their guns.

"Stop shooting the damned jehovah or so help me there will be consequences." I warned. They stopped shooting, putting the guns at their sides and saluting. I sighed and shoved by them. I walked up to Tom. He looked like a mix of his full monster form and his normal self. (I'm gonna write the entire conversation, even if Tord can't understand what the hell Tom is saying)

"Look, Tom-"

"I am not Tom." Tom growled. I sighed and stepped closer. I didn't care what he said, I didn't care either way. No matter what he said, it wouldn't change what I would be telling him.

"Listen to me Tom. I know your in there. There is a look in your void eyes that says so. I know that deep down, you've given up. Don't. Please, fight back for my sake. And if not for me, then for yourself or even Edd and Matt. Please." I begged. I watched as Tom started laughing maniacally. I winced in slight fear. I wasn't used to this side of Tom, and honestly, I feared it more than Tom's regular self.

"Do you really think I'm going to listen to a rat like you? Well news update, your wrong! Just face it, you can't save him! Tom is gone! At least I finally have the chance to get rid of you, you damn piece of s**t!" Tom laughed evilly. I waited until I saw him stop talking to finally go into plan b. Plan a was talk, plan b...is something I've been wanting to do for years. However, before I could do anything, Tom tried to puncture me with the claws he now had. I swiftly dodged them, which this process repeated various times.

He soon hit me, leaving a few deep gashes on my chest. I tumbled back in pain, clenching my chest. I stared at with a slightly blurry vision, but stayed strong. I stood up straight with as much strength as I could muster. I started walking towards him slowly and weakily, my legs trembling as if they could give way at any given moment. He started backing away when I was only a few inches away.

"What are you doing?! Get away!" Tom demanded. I continued to get closer, until Tom's back reached a wall. He raised his arm and gave me another few good cuts to the bad side of my face. I wanted to scream in pain, but the only noise I had made was a small yelp, paired with me wincing in pain. I needed to stay strong, and I've done it multiple times in the past. I grabbed Tom's cheek with my good hand.

"Hey! Get your dirty hands off me!" Tom shouted in my face. I went to grab Tom's waist with my other hand, but soon remembered it wasn't there. I felt something hit the back of my feet. I glanced down and saw my robotic arm. I then glanced back to see who threw it, and I saw Edd, Matt, Pau and Pat, cheering me on. I smiled and quickly put my metal arm back on. Tom went to scratch me again, but I grabbed it with my metal arm. I slid my metal arm down to his waist and put my normal arm back on his cheek. Then, before Tom could do anything, I kissed him.

( O boi, what a great way to end a chapter!)