Chapter 30

Tord ran into the base, slamming the door shut behind him and Tom. Tom was struggling to keep himself from transforming, but it was more painful than any pain he's expierienced. Tord locked the door, securing their safety.

Tom was violently shaking, muttering things under his breath to try and comfort himself. He felt as though he was on fire, his bones were breaking, and he was being shot everywhere. He wanted to vomit from all the pain. He almost did even. He thought as though death hurt less than this.

Tord took notice of the distress the brit in blue was in. He walked up to Tom, wrapping his arms around him in a hug. Tord lightly pecked Tom's lips, hoping to calm him down. He kept his arms around him, however.

"Tom, it'll be okay." Tord promised, ending the hug with Tom. Tom has been fighting the transformation for almost thirty minutes now, and it was getting hard to put up with. He shakily pulled out his phone, making sure not to crack the screen with the claws that were struggling to stay away.

'Lock me up in a cell' He texted. Tord read the text message. He looked up at the other male as if he was crazy. He was obviously going to refuse, and Tom knew that. He decided to make a plan b, just in case.

"No! I'm not locking you up in a cold, dark, damp cell!" Tord shouted, not wanting any harm to come to his boyfriend. Tom growled lightly before typing again. He knew he had to go to plan b now. Tom didn't want to, but was doing this for Tord's sake. He didn't even think about himself during all of this.

'Then I'll lock myself in one!' Tom wrote before dropping his phone and dashing down the hall. We went as fast as his feet could carry him. Tord read the message and began to chase after Tom. There was something about the jail cells.

All of the jail cells and prisoners were in the basement, and you needed to show that you were a part of the red army in order to get in. Otherwise, you would be killed where you stand. This meant if Tom tried to lock himself away, for Tord's safety, Tom would die.