Chapter 21

I was dragged outside in a hurry, unbeknownst on what the heck was happening. I could practically feel Tom's scream ring out through the halls and echo into the outside world, just by how loud and pain-filled it was. I was in a frantic state of panic, confused on what's happening.

"What's going on?!" I asked. Edd grabbed his phone out of his pocket and typed quickly and shakily. When I heard my phone go off, I grabbed it without hesitation. Kinda like a lovesick girl who is texting their crush. Only they start panicking if it's too early to reply or not.

'I have no idea tom had just told us to run' Edd had written. I put my phone away and pulled free from Edd's grasp. Edd and Matt turned around to face me. I put a stern look on my face, showing that what I was going to say next, I meant. I opened my mouth to speak, hoping I would speak correctly. It's not like I could hear myslef, anyways.

"I'm going back for Tom." I declared. Edd and Matt stared at me in disbelief. I mean, who could blame them? I was already damaged enough as it is. My right arm is now robotic, the right side of my face is scarred and burnt, and I'm missing an eye. Not exactly the healthiest person physically and mentally anyways.

'Tord, Tom told us to run. I hate to admit it, but I'm not sure if he's leaving that building or not' Edd texted. I knew he would make it. After all, years ago, before I had left the first time...let's just say I made myself have a part in the time when a monster tried destroying the city. A black and purple monster to be more specific. You know, the one that got taken down by a certain radioactive ex-neighbour and radioactive ex-ex-friend.

"No, he's alive and well. He's just not himself. Trust me...I will go in there alone, and come out of there with Tom. Otherwise, I'm not coming out of there at all. I will get Tom back." I promsied. After a moment I saw Edd sigh and use hand signals as if to tell me to go inside and look for him. I smiled and nodded before turning around and dashing inside. I will get Tom back, that is a promise, and he won't get hurt by anyone.