Chapter 14 | JUNGLE? STRANGE!

Your pain is the breaking of shell that encloses your understanding.

Khalil Gibran

☆☆☆

"Why do you think you want to apply for this job?" His stern question hit her and she focused carefully for some seconds being afraid she might run out of time as she nod her head.

"Well, I won't say because of financial problems but rather this is what I majored in my College and I'm proud to be an artist and every artist's dream is to be popular, to show the world that we too can try in many aspects of life and that ours is unique because through art we can portray many emotion, feeling, mood that can't be explain verbally and that is why I'm out to show the world that we artists are never left behind" she concluded confidentially.

"Interesting" he nods his head as he jot something down on his paper. "Miss Danish, why do you think Artists are not given enough consideration just like other professions?"

"Whoever is still like that shouldn't be considered as a member of this generation, they are typically uncivilised. Let's take a look at the modern generation Sir, anything as in I mean everything is created out of Art. For instance Sir, without Art this your office wouldn't be unique as it is now, it is the knowledge of Art that is implied in the interior decoration of this room and which at the end turns out to be unique. That's just common day-to-day life, let's take a look at a perspective in Islam. Prophet Noah (AS), without the idea and knowledge of Art do you think he might have constructed his Ship that serve as a rescue to His people? No. Art is everywhere in our life, it has dominate every single thing in this world. Art isn't just the ability to draw and paint, no. It is also the ability or skill involve in making other things.." before she conclude the timers goes off and they both smile.

"You're so confident Ms Danish. I think we are done though" he stated as he flip through her Certificates "It's our pleasure you being here, thank you and once everything is done we'll email you about the outcome.

"The pleasure is mine Mr Bassam, thank you" she stated as she stood to leave.

Bassam stared at the seat she just left now. He wouldn't deny it but she's way too far beautiful, calm, intelligent, religious, and confident than Areeba but he just can't identify the secret behind his love with Areeba.

The way she talk, address people, Wow! She is just so confident. Areeba on the other hand have never been like that. She's just always the selfish one that always wants things her own way. Nobody dares to intrude into her business even he the love of her life.

She leave her life full of luxury while Lina is just the ascetic one. She don't actually care about her physical appearance nor who people think of her. The only thing she know is that she's proud to be who she is and she isn't there to please any single soul or make them love her.

But Areeba will do anything she could to call everyone's attention to her. Just from her dressing code, her way of life, all she shouts is attention while Lina is just the perfect practicing muslimah.

But still with this deep contrast in their life he still can't see Lina as a life time partner of his. She is just a calm and unnoticeable idle to him and he hates it when a woman is so lenient.

Being with Areeba for ages has made him explore his little life of arrogance. He is in no way being close to lenient and he don't only practice it but also hate whoever practice it.

Ironically he have to leave with Lina for only God knows when.

A beep from his phone jolt him out from his trance as he stretched his hands to pick the phone. A smile escape his lips as he saw the name written on the screen.