"Alright, so what do we do until then?" Ralph asked. 

"We train. Because you're going to help me." I told him. He nodded. We went to the training room and started on our plan. 

Kara's POV

Alex, Eliza, and I had finished watching the movie and when it ended, Alex had fallen asleep. I carried her upstairs to her old bed and then went back downstairs to Eliza. She was now sitting on the porch. I made some coffee and brought some to her and sat with her. 

"I apologize that I couldn't make it to the engagement party. I wished I could have come to celebrate with you." She apologized. 

"It's fine, really. I just want you to be there for the wedding." I told her. She nodded. 

"I will be there, no matter what." She told me. 

"And Barry apologizes that he didn't ask your permission first." I said. She shook her head. 

"That kind of stuff doesn't matter to me." She said. "I'm just happy that you're happy." 

"I am." I smiled, thinking about marrying Barry. She chuckled. "What?" 

"I've never seen you this happy." She smiled. "It's nice to see you feeling so at home even when you're not with him." 

"I'll always feel at home with him." My smile dropped. "I used to think that about Maggie and Alex."

"They weren't meant for each other." Eliza said. "But there's someone else out there waiting for her."

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Well, it's getting late. We should get some sleep." Eliza said. I nodded and we went inside to bed. 

Barry's POV

The meta-human alert went off signaling that Hunter was attacking again somewhere. Cisco told us that he was at the waterfront. It's almost like he wanted us to stop him. I picked up Ralph and sped to the waterfront, Wally right behind us, to see Hunter throwing fire everywhere. 

"Hunter!" I yelled. He turned to us. "You need to stop this!"

"Says you." He smirked then went to throw fire at me, but I ran to the other side of him. He turned and tried to fire at me once again, but this time I started to run circles around him and I didn't stop. I ran faster and faster and faster, until the fire started to shrink. Ralph stretched took the few civilians away from the scene while Wally started to run along the water. He created a wave that started coming toward us. I ran away from Hunter right as the water covered him. I saw him fall unconscious to the ground. 

I picked him up and sped him to the pipeline. When he woke up, I stood in front of him in the shadows with my cowl off. 

"Where am I?" He asked. 

"Somewhere where you'll never hurt anyone again." I told him. 

"Who the hell are you?" He asked. I slowly stepped out the shadows to face him. He looked confused. "You're the Flash?!"

"Yeah. And for once, I beat you." I told him. 

"How are you the Flash?!" He asked. I shrugged. 

"Guess you'll never know." I smirked then walked out the pipeline and into the cortex. I smiled as I sped into my regular clothes again. I told everyone bye and thanked Wally and Ralph for the help then went to the apartment. 

I walked inside to see Kara setting down some things. I smiled and went up to her and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"I thought you would be gone for a few more days." I said. 

"Alex wanted to come back early." She smiled. "By the way..."

She was cut off by the sound of feet coming down the stairs. I looked over and saw Alex. 

"Oh, my bad. Um, I was just coming to ask if I could borrow some shampoo from Kara." She said. I looked to Kara who smiled innocently and then went to get the shampoo. She handed it to Alex once she came back and Alex went upstairs. 

"What's she doing here?" I asked. 

"Alex is staying with us for a few days." Kara said. "She is selling the apartment her and Maggie used to live in. She is going to stay here until she can find another apartment in National." 

I went to say something, but she cut me off kissing me. I kissed back. 

"Thanks for understanding." She smiled then went into our room. I stood there, a little confused. I smiled to myself. Kara would be the type of person to invite her sister to stay with us until she found somewhere to stay.

I went into the kitchen and started dinner for three. Smiling to myself, thinking that I was marrying one of the best woman out there. 

A/N:

Yeah, so. That happened. Alex and Maggie are no longer an item. I had this planned from the beginning because I just don't ship Sanvers as much as I ship Alex with someone else. You will eventually find out who that someone else is. Alex will get another girlfriend and that person will be the person she ends up with. 

As for Kara and Barry, there wasn't much of them in this chapter, just because I wanted them to do their own things sometimes without the other always there. 

I want to say that from Wednesday last week to yesterday, I had Leap testing, so if you read my other stories, that is why they were not updated because I had tested early in the morning and then when I got home, I just watched youtube. I just didn't want to write chapters in the afternoons after having tested, so yeah.

I am done with testing though! Yay! My final exams start in May, so chapters will be posted regularly until then. If I have to tweak my schedule, then I will let you guys know!

Weekly Photo Edit:

(P.S. the recent four squared photo edits I've been posting recently on here with the chapters, I made them a really long time ago and I want to use them now so that I can start making more edits that are way better)

59. Save the Date | Beginning / Middle of December | Kara and Barry have designed their Save the Date cards and they want to send them out together, but will Barry's day job get in the way of it? Alex and the DEO are called to help in the case at CCPD.