54. West - Thawne Wedding

End of September (September 28th /September 29th 2017)
Iris' POV

It was 6:45 pm, September 28th, 2017. Eddie, Dad, Cecille, Wally, Barry, Cisco, Caitlin, Felicity and Kara are here helping us get ready for our rehearsal dinner. A while back I asked Kara to be my maid of honor, and Caitlin and Felicity to be my bridesmaids. Eddie had asked Barry to be his best-man and Wally and Cisco to be his groomsmen. We had booked a restaurant party room for the rehearsal dinner and everyone was scheduled to arrive at 7:00 pm.

Dad, Wally, Barry, Cisco, and Eddie were all wearing black tuxes. Kara, Caitlin, Felicity, and I were wearing different dresses.

We had just watched the waiters finish setting the table with some beautiful decorations

I was sitting with Eddie on my right on the long side of the table

I was sitting with Eddie on my right on the long side of the table. Kara was on my left while Barry was right next to Eddie. Caitlin and Felicity sat next to Kara and Cisco and Wally sat next to Barry. Dad and Cecille sat at the heads of the table. Everyone else coming would sit across from us or at the other tables.

Everyone started showing up at about 6:55 pm and by 7:10 pm, everyone had taken their seats. Eddie and I stood up as he got everyone's attention. Everyone's eyes fell on us.

"We would just like to thank every one of you for coming tonight." Eddie said loud enough for everyone to hear. "It means the world to us that you are here to celebrate this special day with us."

"I have had the best time being a bride. But I'm very ready for it to be over." I chuckled, along with everyone else. "So, thank you all for being here with us on the most special day of our lives." I said.

"Let's eat!" Eddie exclaimed. Everyone laughed.

Eddie's POV

After we all ate, we got up and talked to everyone and then everyone started to leave. Iris was staying at our house while I stayed with Barry. Kara was going to stay with Iris so they could get ready right when they got up.

After everyone left, it was just the wedding party. Barry and Kara were next to each other. He had gone out to their car to grab all of her stuff that she needed for tomorrow. I knew Kara had kept Iris' wedding dress with her since I couldn't see it before the wedding. She had brought it by the house earlier while I was out.