"Have fun today?" Ralph asked me. 

"Best time of my life. I found it especially fun when you tried to roll the bowling ball and it went behind you." I started to laugh and Ralph laughed looking down. 

"I admit, not one of my finest moments." He chuckled. I smiled. "I had a really great time though." 

"Me too." We were now standing at my building. "This is me." 

He nodded and looked at me a little longer before slowly leaning in. I leaned in and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went around my waist. 

We broke away from each other, smiling like idiots. 

"Next time." Ralph said, slowly backing up down the driveway. I nodded. 

"Next time." I watched him walk out of sight and then went up to my apartment, still smiling like an idiot. 

Alex's POV

I didn't understand why Kara thought bringing me here would help any. It didn't hurt any less or any more than what it would in National or Central. I was sitting outside on the porch when Kara came outside with some mugs. 

"Hot chocolate." She handed me one, and I took it, not saying anything. She sat down beside me and starred up at the stars. 

"You know, when I was a kid, I was always look in the direction of Earth while star-gazing, never knowing there was actually a planet there." She said. I didn't respond. We sat in silence for a moment. 

"I know that this doesn't change how your feeling. I know that nothing can. I just wanted to take you somewhere that was familiar. You went through so many breakups here while we were growing up. I thought this would be better than sleeping in the bed the two of you used to share." She explained. I nodded. 

"Thanks. For bringing me here. It doesn't make much of a difference, but knowing that you stopped planning your wedding to help me through this makes me feel a little bit better." I told her. She smiled. 

"I would post-pone the wedding if I had to, Alex." She said. I smiled at her. 

"Thanks." She smiled. 

"Movie? Eliza suggested that the three of us have a movie night like we used to." She told me. I nodded. 

"So long as it isn't a romance movie." I told her. She nodded. 

"It's an action movie. Filled with violence and stuff like that." Kara said. 

"So basically, a movie of what I do every day?" I asked. She laughed and we went inside to watch the movie.

Barry's POV

We were standing in the cortex looking at a photo of Hunter on the screens. 

"Who is this guy?" Wally asked. Cisco was about to say something, but I intervened. 

"Hunter Clarington." I turned to see everyone looking at me oddly. "We went to high school together."

Just then, Joe walked into the cortex. "The kid who bullied you all throughout high school. I went up to the school weekly to talk to the principal."

I nodded, remembering Joe coming to my school to get Hunter to stop beating me up. 

"Do you think he knows that you're the Flash?" Caitlin asked. I shrugged. 

"I don't know. I mean, how can he?" I asked. I sighed. "So what do I do when he strikes again? Cause I know he will." 

"Well, Harry and I think that if you run around him, it will extinguish the flame and cause him to pass out, then you'd bring him here." Cisco said. I nodded.