In the past-Tony x reader

///REQUESTED///

"Finally" Tony sighed as he dropped the wrench on the table. He just finished a new project, a very powerful missile he was going to sell to the US army.

He smiled faintly, looking at the large thing he just built. He was in the Stark Industries laboratory, in fact, he's been there for the last few months. 

The project he worked so hard on was finally ready, yet he still felt empty on the inside. Like it wasn't enough. Well, let's face it, nothing is ever enough for Tony Stark, isn't it?

Yeah, well, he was THE Tony Stark, nothing was good enough for him, was it?

He sat up walked to the bathroom, cleaning himself up. 

Some time later, Tony was walking aimlessly around the city, taking in the surroundings and thinking things over.

He turned a corner and reached a park. He stood and looked at the kids running happily and playing around, the people walking happily around, and dog owners walking their beloved pets while the sun was brushing its warm rays over the bustling streets of Los Angeles.

He squared his shoulders and walked inside the park, stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking on the pebble alleys. The park was quite the sight, and the trees made it seemed like a forest.

Tony walked around, when he was suddenly toppled on the ground as a storm of fluffy fur and wet tongues attacked him.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry sir! Are you alright?" you asked as you tried to get your dog off the man.

Tony laughed and petted the dog on its head.

"It's no problem" Tony laughed,"he just pulled me out of my thoughts" he smiled as he sat up.

"What's his name?" he asked as he nodded towards your dog that was now sitting patiently next to him.

"Harley"

"I'm Tony by the way" he smiled, looking at you and extending his hand towards you to shake it.

Just when he did so, he realized how beautiful you were. Your bright, Y/E/C eyes that shined with happiness and life, your beautiful, happy smile that seemed to make him feel better, the beautiful features and Y/H/C curls that falling on your shoulders like a waterfall. You were so beautiful, yet you never acted out about that. You were so simple, yet so complicated in the same time.

Tony found himself staring at you, a genuine smile spreading on his lips.

"Nice to meet you, Tony. I'm Y/N" you said, smiling and shaking his hand. 

The stranger seemed to be a nice guy, didn't he?

And from that moment, things escalated quickly.

The next morning, when you woke up, you found no sign of him, but you found a note from him on your nightstand.

You Know Who I Am XoXo.

<------------------------------------->

A/N: This was a request from @ParisPetrova1o1 .Sorry this was so short. 2nd part coming up! 

Word count:600