Stress- Nathan x reader

''Charlie Bartlett to the principal's office'' the secretary announced through the speakers.

Nathan sat at his desk, fists balled and jaw clenched. Only the name made him gnash his teeth.

Charlie Bartlett was the boy that made his hair grey and tried his nerves at a dangerous limit.

The brat just moved from another school, and he already managed to make Nathan want to kill him.

Nathan gulped down a glass of water in order to try and calm himself down. The door opened and Charlie entered the room and sat down.

It took all muscles in Nathan's face not to glare at him. 

''Mr Bartlett do you know why are you here?'' Nathan asked, looking at the brown haired boy.

''Not really... no'' Charlie answered with a careless shrug.

''First, you sell drugs in my school, you hook up with my daughter,  then you start a petition for taking out the surveillance cameras, now you start a rebellion against me. What's next, huh? Am I going to find out that you hooked up with my fiance?'' Nathan asked, raising his eyebrows.

''Look Mr Gardner, Miss Y/N is really attractive but I wouldn't---''Charlie began

''It was a rhetorical question'' Nathan stopped him, rolling his eyes.

''Oh, right'' 

''What's the problem with you kid? What's going on in your hormone invaded mind?'' Nathan sighed and drank another glass of water.

''Come on, Mr Gardner, we just want to be free. I am helping them to solve their problems. When these kids come to me for answers, what should I do? Reject them?''

''Yes! Drugs are not allowed in an academic environment! As a principal, how do you think I feel when I see students running around like lunatics? Do you think I want to loose my job over you?!'' Nathan almost yelled, loosing his calm.

Charlie seemed taken aback for a few moments, and Nathan sighed, trying to calm himself down.

''Look, if my daughter, or any other student gets a hold of drugs in this school, you will be expelled. And I will send a report to the local council, and you won't ever be admitted at any other institution, do you understand me?'' Nathan spat through gritted teeth.

''Yes sir'' Charlie nodded

''Good. Now get out of my office, you stressed me enough for today'' Nathan sighed and laid back in his seat.

''Do you want to talk about it?'' Charlie asked, a small smile playing on his lips.

''Get out!'' Nathan yelled and pretended to throw something at him.

Charlie ran out of his office and closed the door behind him.

He dropped back in his seat and punched the desk in anger.

---

Nathan arrived home and shut the door behind him, making the pictures on the wall move from the intensity of the movement.

You were in the kitchen, making dinner, when you heard the door. You walked in the living room and saw him hanging his jacket.

''Hi honey'' you chirped, smiling

Your smile dropped when you saw his 'Fuck the world' expression.

''Oh, no. Not again'' you sighed and shook your head.

''Yes, again'' Nathan grumbled and loosened his tie, and sat down on the sofa, ''The kid is pissing me off badly. I am this close to killing him'' Nathan said and dropped his hand on his chest.