Last time- Tony x reader

Tony sighed as he watched you pack your suitcase.

"Y/N, honey, please. Let's talk this out. Please" he begged, stepping loser to you.

You remained silent, even if you wanted to talk to him so badly, to tackle him in a hug and forgive him, but you couldn't. 

Not after what he did that time.

A few hours ago...

"Hi JARVIS!" you greeted cheerfully as you stepped in the tower.

You just came back from a very long mission, and you were exhausted. All you wanted to do was find Tony, your 3 years boyfriend.

"Hello miss Y/L/N. How was your mission?" JARVIS politely asked.

"Great! But we'll talk about this later. Where's Tony?" you asked, while practically jumping up and down with enthusiasm.

"As always, he's in the lab" JARVIS answered.

"Thanks J!" you smiled and practically skipped down the stairs towards the lab.

What you found strange was that it was silence. Usually, music would blast through through the room as Tony worked on another suit of his.

Confused, you walked inside the lab, and what you saw made your heart fell.

Tony was on the couch. With Pepper on top of him. Kissing.

Pepper giggled as Tony kissed her neck.

"Tony? What... What are you doing?" you asked, your voice breaking with tears.

His head snapped towards you, eyes wide and mouth hanging. Pepper got off him and he jumped quickly to his feet.

"Y/N? I swear this is not---" he began, but you cut him off.

"This is not what?! This is not you kissing Pepper?! This is not you cheating on me?! It's not?" you yelled as tears streamed down your cheeks.

"Answer me asshole!" you yelled again.

Pepper was ashamed of herself, she was feeling terrible. How did she even left that happen?

"I- I am so sorry" she cried as she ran out of the lab.

"If you would let me explain-" he tried, but again, you cut him off.

"No! No more explaining! I can't believe you! After all I did for you, after you told me that you don't feel anything for her..." you sighed exasperated, then you laughed bitterly, a fake laugh  that was mixed with salty tears.

 "I've had enough..." you said and shook your head, then stormed out of the lab.

Tony just stood there, speechless. What did he just do?

How did he even let that happen? He finally had a good, stable thing in his life, and he left it slip away.

"Fuckin' idiot!" Tony cursed himself loudly and slapped himself hard enough to leave a palm mark over his cheek, then hurriedly followed after you.

Now...

"Please, please just let me explain it. Give me another chance! Please!" Tony pleaded.

To be honest, he never pleaded, nor did you saw him with tears in his eyes, but your game was so much stronger that his.

You continued to ignore him as you placed more things in your suitcase.

He grabbed your hand and made you look at him.

"Talk to me! Just let me explain everything!" he pleaded again

"Don't fucking touch me!" you growled as you took your hand out of his grip, "There's nothing to talk about! You chose Pepper over me, I get it! I don't want your stupid apology!" you yelled.

Tony didn't say anything, he just sighed and clutched his head in his hands, sliding down on the wall and sitting down, hugging his knees.

"How could you do that? After all the promises, all the plans we made... It was all a lie? Those years meant nothing to you? I gave you three years of my life, I hoped you'd change for me... Where did all of that go? Did you forget everything?" you asked, this time calmly.

"I didn't forget. I want it all back... Please" he pleaded again, looking at you.

"There's nothing to get back... I think your playboy reputation is more important than yourself" you scoffed as you zipped the suitcase and stormed out of the Stark Tower, leaving a deafening silence behind you.

You took your car and threw in your suitcase, then drove away from Stark Tower. As far as you could. You just wanted to get away from him.

That was the last time you wanted you see him. That was the last time you left him broke your heart, the last time when you were in New York, the last time you left him destroy you.

"How can I be so stupid?" you left out a hoarse laugh as you drove away from New York.

Thinking about the memories you had together, the time you spent together, the plans you had and everything the two of you did together, you left tears stream down your cheeks.

That was the last time.

<----------------------->

A/N:Wow, I don't know where this came from... By the way, I've got a big announcement to make. A very important one. But I will post it in other chapter.

Love you all guys!

Word count: 856