Asylum(4)-Peter x reader.

Peter left your room and headed for his office to complete some files. He opened the door, and entered, closing it behind him. He sat down in his chair, and opened the computer, completing the files and noting something of a sheet of paper. 

TIMESKIP.

01.35 am

Peter waited for a couple of hours, until the guard changed shift, then headed towards the archives, with a flashlight in his hand.

He walked calmly down the hall, careful not to look weird on the cameras, and entered the room, closing the door behind him.

He stepped in the room and looked around, and saw that the woman who was usually working there wasn't present.

"I'll get fired for this" he muttered under his breath as he walked around the tall shelves, searching for Dr Greymore's files.

After some time, his eyes landed on the wooden boxes, where Dr Greymore's name was written on a small piece of paper that was glued to the boxes.

He surfed through the files, and searched through everything. He found a few files with patients that suffered of Epilepsy, but the treatment was correct. 

"What the hell? I knew I shouldn't have listened to Y/N" he muttered as he pushed the box back in the shelf.

When he did, a brown file fell on the floor with a thud. 

He rose his eyebrows and picked it up, looking on the cover. 'Abby Holmes' was written on it with bold, red letters.

Peter opened the file, and leafed it, seeing that, she didn't have the same treatment as other patients. On the file's cover was a USB sick, glued with a piece of transparent tape.

He quickly took the file, then he took 3 more files from his own shelf, and walked out of the archives. He closed the door behind him and walked towards his office.

"Hey!" he heard the guard's thick voice calling after him.

''Oh shit" Peter muttered under his breath, and turned around.

"What's up Carl?" he asked, trying to look normal.

"What are you doing here? The archives are closed at night" Carl barked

"I know, but I'm working late tonight and I needed a few files from there. Greymore wants me to complete them. You know how he's like. Always a pain in the ass" Peter rolled his eyes.

"Okay, you can go" Carl said, and turned around to patrol down the hall.

Peter sighed in relief and walked towards his office, down the dark halls. He entered and closed the door behind him, walking to his chair and sitting down. He pulled Abby's file, and opened it.

It seemed that you were right, and Abby didn't lie to you. Greymore wanted to test a cure that could've possibly cure Epilepsy, but without Abby's parents knowledge, and in ways that could've damaged the little girl's brain. He could've get a lot of money from the experiments, and if the cures were functioning, he would've been rewarded with even more money.

Peter was shocked that Greymore would ever do that, he seemed like a good guy, but that proved him otherwise. You were right.

''What the hell are you doing, Greymore?" Peter whispered as he shook his head.

He closed the file and plugged in the USB stick. On the screen of the computer appeared a series of videos, in which Greymore was torturing Abbey. Peter grimaced as he watched every single footage of the torment. The poor girl was subjected to terrible anguish.

He sat up and pulled the USB out of the computer, then took the USB and the file, and hid it them in one of his drawers, then headed to the door.

He needed to tell you everything immediately.

<----------------------------------------------->

A/N: Finally gonna continue the series. Yay?

Word count: 645