Affection-Sherlockx reader

!Modern AU!

Sleep. What a wonderful word, isn't it? 

Every person on planet Earth adores sleeping for hours on end.

You weren't a lazy person, but your boyfriend, Sherlock Holmes was the laziest person in the world. When he wasn't working, he was sleeping or just laying in bed or on the couch.

You tried everyday to get him out of the house, for a movie, a coffee or just a walk, but he was so lazy that he refused, and you'd just lay with him.

You walked in your shared bedroom and threw yourself on the bed. Sherlock wasn't home, he was away with some case.

You decided you should have a shower and change your clothes before you would actually get some sleep, so you got to your feet and dragged your lazy ass in the shower.

You had to take off all that makeup, and get rid of your awful bra.

You used your lavender shower gel and washed your body and hair.

After you showered, you dried your hair and took on a pair of shorts and a large, comfortable t-shirt.

You threw yourself in the bed, enjoying the warm embrace of the soft mattress.

You suddenly heard the door opening, and saw Sherlock stepping in the room.

He threw his jacket on the floor and crawled in the bed, next to you.

''Hi'' you smiled, as he kissed your forehead.

''Hi love'' he grinned and walked to the closet to change his clothes.

He came back, wearing a black tee-shirt and some sweats and threw himself on top of you.

His weight was slowly crushing you, but you secretly adored every moment.

''Hey baboon, get off me'' you muttered.

''No. You're soft. You just became my new pillow'' he whispered in your ear.

One of the things you loved about him was his English accent. It was adorable.

''Get off'' you laughed, squirming under his weight

''No''

''Pleaasseeee'' you whined

''Fineeee'' he huffed, ''Just because you're cute'' he smirked

He dropped himself next to you and stole the blanket.

''Hey! Give it back'' you said and grabbed it, wrapping yourself in it.

He snatched the blanket back and covered himself.

You then thought of using your special weapon.

You crawled on top of him and leaned closer, kissing his neck.

''What was that?'' he asked, opening one eye to look at you

''Affection'' 

He was silent for a couple of minutes, then turned his head towards you.

''Can you do it again?'' he asked, raising his eyebrows.

You leaned closer and kissed his neck again and again, you knew that was his weakness. You gently bit his sweet spot, gaining a moan from him.

You took advantage of the moment and stole the blanked, wrapping yourself in it again.

''Ahh... I should've known! My own wife stole me!'' he whined, dramatically.

''I am not your wife'' you laughed

''Ssshhh. Yes you are'' he muttered and slid under the blanket with you.

''What if we share it?'' he continued

''Sounds like a plan'' you smiled and kissed him, tangling your legs with his, feeling content by just having your lazy baboon hugging you, enjoying the comfortable silence and each other's company.

The end.

<------------------------------------->

A/N: A very short one, but I hope that this small, fluffy thing makes up for part 2 of 'Summer Break', I really do.

Hope you liked it.

Love, Liv

Word count: 643