Summer break(2)- Hank x reader

''Okay, I'll go an prepare Lauren's bags for her trip. You go and announce her, okay?'' you asked and sat up.

''Yep'' he nodded and walked outside.

You walked to Lauren's bedroom and packed her a bag with clothes and other things she needed for her trip, then packed things for you and Hank.

TIMESKIP.

It was 02.30 am, and you and Hank were in the plane, on your way to Greece.

He bought you 1st class tickets, he wanted to make the whole holiday special for you. After all, you deserved it. You've been with him through everything. When his mother died, when his father died, when he was working himself too much, when he was sad... you were all the time there.

He was convinced that, if soulmates did existed, you were his.

And he's been there all the time for you. When you've dealt with depression and all sorts of problems, he was there. Even when you yelled at him to leave you alone, to go away, he planted his feet in the ground and stood with you. When you didn't want to talk to anybody, and when you locked the door, he stood at the door and waited for you to get better. Everything was easier to take and walk through when you were with Hank.

You had the best husband you could ask for, and he had the best wife he felt he didn't deserve.

A match made in heaven.

''Hank, I'm going to take a nap, ok?'' you asked and leaned your head on his shoulder.

''Sure. Sweet dreams honey'' he said and kissed your forehead.

08.30 am, Greece, Crete island.

''This place is so beautiful'' you smiled and dragged Hank by his hand towards the hotel's reception.

Lucky for you, the guy was talking a perfect English, and that made everything easier.

''Wow, what a view'' you gasped as you dragged the curtains.

Your hotel room had the best view over the ocean, and it was insanely beautiful.

''Glad you like it'' Hank smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist.

You leaned in and kissed him, ''I love it''

''Can we sleep now? I'm tired''

''Nope. Now we go and visit the town. I wanna see everything in here'' you cheered.

''But I'm tireeed'' he whined, burying his face in your neck.

''Fineeee'' you gave in and he smirked, picking you up bridal style and throwing himself in the bed with you.

''Thank you for the best holiday'' you smiled and crawled on top of him, kissing him.

''Honey, you haven't seen anything yet. I prepared the most beautiful holiday for you'' he smiled.

''I love you goofball'' you smiled.

''I love you too. Now let's sleep. I'm tired''

You snuggled up to him, burying your face in his neck and he grabbed the hand that you wore the wedding ring on, kissing it and holding it.

---BONUS---

''Hank, make some space'' you said and nudged him .

''Stop taking the whole bed you jerk, I know you're not sleeping'' you said once again, moving him.

He didn't do anything, he just continued to lay there like a starfish.

''Stop taking the whole bed or I'll kung fu kick your ass out of the bed!'' you yelled, jumping on his back.

He rolled over, and picked you up, kissing you.

When he wanted to roll on the other side, he fell out of the bed with a loud thud.

''Are you alright?'' you asked, laughing frantically, not being able to contain it.

The end.

<------------------------------------->

A/N: Sorry guys, this was really shitty. I just... I've dealt with some problems last year, depression, anxiety and severe panic attacks, and today, when it's been 10 years since my step father died, they just seem to come back and bite my ass.

I'm really sorry for this chapter, but I promise I'll struggle to write a better one. I promise.

Love, Liv.

Word count: 740