Chapter 31- Epilogue

One year later….

"You know, I never expected the design school to keep my spot for me, for a year!" I said as I rolled my carry on.  "Well, you are an impeccable designer.  They would've lost a lot if they didn't let you in." Kyoya said while shrugging.

I smiled, looking down at our hand, tightly squeezed together, and said "Remember a year ago?  The night of the Ouran Fair?  Isn't it crazy that I wanted to leave?" "Well, look at what you have here Izumi.  I think it was a lot more fun for you to stay here than anything." Kyoya said giving my cheek a kiss.  

A man then walked over and tapped me on the shoulder.  I turned around and he then said "Ms. Yokisha, your jet is ready for you."  I nodded and said "I'll be there in a minute."

He nodded and went over to a special doorway for me to go through.  I looked back at Kyoya and he squeezed my hand and said "Well this is goodbye?"  I nodded sadly, and bit my lip.  

I looked to the rest of the host club, which had come along to wish me goodbye.  I gave them all hugs and eventually came back to Kyoya.  

"I wish it wasn't goodbye." I said, and sniffed.  Kyoya gazed at me and said "Izumi, we can handle a long distance relationship." "That's so much harder though Kyoya!  I wish you could just come with me!" I said nearly in a fit of tears, angry at the thought Kyoya couldn't come with me.

Kyoya shook his head sadly and said "I have things here that need to be sorted out.  Until then, I can't.  But actually I have something to tell you…."  I snapped my head up.

"I actually have a job offer in New York.  My father also wanted to expand the Ootori company to there, so I figured…." he whipped out two tickets.  One for me, one for him.  

"Let's just say I figured I might as well join you.  Besides, your father told me that you were staying in a very nice penthouse.  And I don't think only one person could use all of it."  He winked, pushing his glasses up.  "YES!" I exclaimed.  I then grabbed Kyoya into a tight hug and whispered "Thanks."

"Oh and there's another thing….I've actually been wanting to tell you for a while now." Kyoya said.  I looked up at him and giggled before saying "So what other surprises do you have up your sleeve Mr. Ootori?"

Kyoya gave me a smile and said "Well, there's this."  Kyoya pulled out a small royal blue velvet case.  I recognized it.  It could only hold one thing.  No, he wouldn't actually be….

He got down on one knee, and then held the case in his right hand.  I had my hand over my mouth.  I felt the waterworks about to start again.  Kyoya was actually proposing!

He cleared his throat and then said "Izumi, I love you.  I love you so much, that I don't even know how to describe it.  You're so adventurous, so full of life, and yet you are able to let loose and relax.  You absolutely amaze me everyday.  You're beautiful, kind, and smart.  I could come up with hundreds, thousands of things to say about you."

At that point I was crying, and the club was touched by his words, and were wiping tears from their eyes.  "That night, when my father asked me if I wanted to marry you, I immediately said yes, because I could picture you and me getting married, getting a house, having children, getting old together.  I know it's only been a year… but I love you Izumi, with all my heart, soul and mind.  So Izumi Yokisha….will you marry me?"

He opened the case to reveal the most beautiful ring I could've imagined.  The diamond was cut so that it shone like the sun.  There were diamonds around it, and special engravings all around it.