Chapter 18- Cinderella's Glass Slipper

I walked into the music room on Monday, still groggy due to my lack of sleep on Sunday.  I went over and slumped down into one of the couches as Tamaki and Kyoya were talking.  What would they be talking about though?

Eventually they brought the club together and Tamaki then announced "I'm still thinking about her." "Come on boss, she ran away!" "But honestly I'll do whatever it takes to find her."

"Wait what did I miss from the ball?" I asked and the twins looked over and said "The boss danced with this girl.  He said he didn't even know her, but he's fallen in love with her." "I wouldn't say in love!  I would just say….would like to get to know better!" Tamaki argued.

"Anyways, he just wants to find her, because he never got to get her name. And because he wants to 'get to know her better'" they said.  I knew her name though.  Her name was Izumi.  The girl Tamaki danced with, that was me.  He wanted to find me.  He wanted me to be his princess.

"So how's he gonna find her?" I asked and then Tamaki pulled up  my corsage.  He kept it!  The roses were slightly limp, the edges of the petals browning slightly, but they were in perfect condition otherwise.  The fabric was slightly dirtied from where it had hit the ground, but other then that, it was fine.

"A corsage?  That's how you're gonna find her?" I asked and Tamaki nodded.  "See the fabric here?"  I nodded.  "Her dress was that exact fabric.  Her dress perfectly matched her eyes.  Her EYES were this colour!  No one else's eyes can be this colour!  So I'm going to have all the girls come and I'm going to find her!"

"You're going to find her because of her eyes….?" the twins asked and Tamaki vigourously nodded his head.  "Don't you think its a good idea?" he asked and Kyoya then chimed in and said "Well Tamaki, I think it's a good shot.  You might as well try.  But I doubt she'll come forward."

"Why do you say that?" I asked, acting as if I wasn't really Tamaki's Cinderella.  "She seemed to stand out, but in a way blended in.  To be honest, I think she'll be too shy and terrified of what you'll think of the real her."

Kyoya seemed to have read my mind.  I was scared of coming forward, not only because of Tamaki, but just everyone else too.  It just seemed pointless.  But the way he had fallen for me….

"Kyoya, if she knows how I feel about her, she'll HAVE to come forward!" Tamaki said and by that time it was time to get started with the hosting.

It was near the end of hosting that Tamaki stood up and cleared his throat, clearly showing he wanted to make an announcement before all the girls left.

"Well ladies, we as a host club would first of all like to thank you for coming to our masquerade ball." he said and the ladies began to clap, some in awe of his words.  They were always like this.

"And I'd also like to make an announcement."  The girls stopped clapping and Tamaki then continued "There was a girl, that I danced with that night.  She….she is absolutely amazing, and I had the time of my life with her.  Sadly she left without letting me know her name, or anything for that matter."

The girls started murmuring and whispering to each other, half of them probably thinking of ways to kill the girl if she stepped forward.

"So if anyone thinks they are the girl, or if they know her, please tell me, and I'll determine if you are the girl or not.  Thank you."  He finished and the girls were ushered out.  So Tamaki was serious about finding me.

"Senpai are you sure you're making the right decision?" Haruhi asked and Tamaki said "Yes!!  I know I am!  I'll find that girl, and it will truly end happily ever after!"