Chapter 13- Surprise Visits

"Alright guys!  I officially call this meeting into order!" Tamaki proclaimed and the others looked at him.  I sat at the table, drinking some honey tea, and he then said "So.  I would like to propose perhaps getting to know our new member a little better." "Who Renge?" I asked looking up, in mid sip of my tea.  I REALLY didn't want to visit her.

Tamaki shook his head.  Well, then that's okay with me.  I went back to drinking my sweet tea.  "No actually.  I was actually going to say you."  I choked on my tea, and I started coughing.  WHAT!?  "Tamaki, you guys REALLY don't want to come to my place…" I spluttered, wiping my mouth, but Honey interrupted saying "But we visited Haruchan's.  Why don't we visit yours?"

I swallowed.  Daiki.  Mei.  Everyone.  I then started "I…I think it's just my family's busy.  There's nothing really to do at my place."  Gosh, that was the worst lie I could've told!  Nice one Izumi!

Kyoya then said "Izumi.  We really want to get to know you."  The others nodded and Tamaki then said "If we're like family, we have to know each other well enough to know if anyone needs help.  So we're coming to your house, whether you like it or not!"

I was in the car later that day, getting driven back home.  I gazed out the window, watching the what seemed like hundreds of silver cars, racing by like darts.  Maybe they needed to know about Daiki, I thought.  Maybe they did need to know some things about me.

No!  Izumi, how much stupider could you get?  No way was I having them over, to only have them pull faces.  No, I'm making sure they're not coming over, and that's final!

But what am I supposed to do?  Tamaki's words echoed in my mind.  "We're coming to your house, whether you like it or not!"  I bit my lip as we finally arrived home.  

Subconciously walked to my room, and I flopped onto my bed.  I stared at the ceiling, bickering with myself.  If the club came, would I be able to take Daiki out of that situation?  Or would I just introduce him like any normal person?  

I felt my head pounding at all those thoughts, and I wondered how in the world I was supposed to handle this.  

I changed out of my school uniform, and was working on a sketch, when I heard the bell ring for the front door.  I didn't bother going, because I knew James would go and get it.

I didn't hear anything else, so I supposed that James had answered the door, and then the person had left. Probably some person offering something or another, or maybe the mailman.  I can get any packages later.

I then heard the bell call for dinner, and I shut my sketchbook, and went out of my room, down the stairs, and into the dining room.  I saw that the table had been extended, with extra seats added.  A lot actually!  Was dad having some executives here?  Or was mom having some clients?

I looked around the corner into the kitchen, and my heart stopped.  The entire host club was all gathered in the kitchen.  My mouth was hanging open.  Since when was a surprise visit in the agenda!?  All of the club was here, in casual, but slightly dressed up clothing.  I thought I might faint.

I looked down at what I was wearing.  God I came unprepared!  I was wearing some sweats and my favourite tee.  My hair was in a messy bun with a special bandana, and I had no makeup on whatsoever.  Crap.

Honey turned around and said "Izumichan!"  The others turned around and I then yelled "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?"  They all looked taken aback.  

"Well we said we would visit.  So we did." Kyoya said simply, checking something on his phone, and adjusted his glasses.  "Wh-, it's not okay you idiots to just come strolling into my house!  Now, if you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate it if you all just LEAVE!" I yelled, pointing the way to the door.