Chapter 9- Let's Go to the Beach-each

"We're going to the beach?" I asked looking up from my sketch of a slice of triple chocolate cake.  "Of course!  Haruchan said she liked the sea, so we figured we should go!" Honey said jumping up and down as I sighed.

"Don't tell me you don't want to come now Izumi, just because you're hair will frizz up." Kyoya said as I looked up.  I replied smugly "Oh trust me.  I can handle my hair.  It's more of where we're gonna go."

"Well we would head to Fiji, or Hawaii, but we can't since Haruhi doesn't have a passport." the twins said coming over to the couch, as I continued sketching the cake.

"What do you mean she doesn't have a passport?" I questioned focusing on the shading of a decorative chocolate twirl.  "Haruhi's a commoner.  Do you really expect her to have one?" Kyoya said as Haruhi said "Jeez sorry if I'm holding you guys back from some private island vacation."

"Well it just confuses me since nearly everyone in the States has one, no matter what their social standing is." I stated as I added the final touches to the cake slice.

"Well if you haven't noticed we're not in America." Kyoya said as I snapped back "I know my countries well enough thanks!"  I just finished the last part of shading as the twins said "So, we're going to the beach.  And we need Haruhi to pick out a swim suit."  

I looked up to see a bunch of mannequins in the room, with different swimsuits, from one pieces, to bikinis, to tamkinis.  "I think Haruhchan should have this one!" Honey exclaimed holding a mannequin with a navy blue one piece.  "No way!" the twins said as they pulled out a different one.

It was a pink two piece, except it was more of a tamkini then anything.  It had girly ruffles at the top and had red strings.  "This is the swimsuit we were thinking of" Hikaru said as Kaoru continued "Since it had ruffles on the top, it'll hide the fact that Haruhi is so flat chested!"  They flourished it and grinned.

"Guys!  Don't tease her the fact that she's as flat as a blue-berry pancake!" I snapped throwing the mannequin aside.  I then turned around and pointed a finger at the boys.  

"She has a wonderful tiny figure!  Give her something that would show it off instead!" I ordered as the twins eyed each other, winking and then started "So Izumi, you're a model right?"  I nodded.  "Have you modelled swimsuits before?" "Yeah I have.  Why?" I asked as the twins brought over a bikini.  

"We figured you should try this on" Kaouru said as Hikaru finished "Just to see how it would look."  They then pushed me into a change room that was, conveniently located next to the music room.  

As the curtain closed, I looked at what bikini I had been given.  It was nearly all strings!  I was shocked.  Did the boys think I was some slut?  No wait, it wasn't all strings, thank God!

It was a blue halter neck bikini, with white polka dots.   I realized they picked it because it had a sky blue to bring out my eyes.  Hm.  Not bad twins!

I changed quickly and the twins then came and asked "So Izumi" Hikaru asked "…..wanna show us?" Kaouru also asked.  "Sure.  But is it okay if I actually wear this to the beach?" I asked as I opened the curtain.  

The entire host club was there and nearly everyone's mouth dropped open.  Honey exclaimed "Oh wow Izumichan you look amazing!"  Mori stayed silent, but I could just see his lips curl a little into a smile.  The twins smirked afterwards and bragged "That was our pick."  

Kyoya looked up from his clipboard, and fixed his glasses, wiping them before putting them back on.  "It seems like the twins have good taste." he said, but I could tell he thought I was looking good.