Chapter 8- The Reign of Renge

"Izumi!!!  Where are you?!  I need you for pictures stat!!!" Renge yelled through her megaphone.  I sighed and came out of my spot under the tree in the shade into the blistering sunlight.  Why was this happening anyways?

"Move!" a voice called as I jumped to the side, as a couple camera men lugged the lights past me.  Renge had flied a film crew from LA to put together a movie.  I guessed from the back of their shirts that they were from Universal. 

I had gotten to see more of the sets in Universal when me and my family decided to vacation there this summer, especially with my mom helping design a couple of the costumes, more specifically the dresses.

I snapped out of my daydream, as I ducked from a swinging wire.  I continued walking along, taking all the equipment in.  I don't know how the idea of a darker side, got translated into a full scripted film, but I ignored that and just followed Renge's orders.  If I didn't, I would be in huge trouble.

"Izumi!  Stand over here!  I need some good pictures of Tamaki and the twins!" Renge shrieked and I sighed.  I went over to a spot, out of the camera's view and got my lens into focus.

"Alright!!  Action!!!!" the director's voice commanded, and the camera started rolling.  I continued to take pictures, trying desperately not to scream back at Renge.

Eventually we were rolling for Honey and Haruhi's scene, since it hadn't been done.  As the twins and Tamaki sat down at the side, near where I was standing, Haruhi and Honey started acting.

As soon as Honey had done his lines, there was supposed to be a dramatic pause…..well, there WAS, until the silence was broken by Honey breaking down completely and he cried "Haruchan I'm sorry please forgive me I can't do this anymore!"

"CUT!  Cut, cut, CUT!!!" Renge screamed as Honey continued to cry into Haruhi's shoulder.  "You guys are supposed to follow the script!" she yelled pacing back to the director and ordered "Cameraman stop rolling!" "Yes boss." he said giving a thumbs up to confirm the camera had stopped filming.

Renge went over to the director to see the film that was acquired as I went over to the twins and Kyoya.  Haruhi then came over, a towel around her neck to dry herself off a bit.  

Tamaki then came running over and said "Hey Izumi!  Did you see my scene?"  I turned around and smiled replying "Yeah actually I did!  You got into your character pretty well!  I'm surprised you could act that well!"

Tamaki grabbed a towel and began to dry himself off and replied "Yeah, I guess I'm finding a different side to myself…..and I think I might actually wanna explore it even more…." 

"Well Tamaki…..I think you're fine just the way you are.  You don't need a dark side to be a better person." I said as Tamaki looked up and blushed a little.  "Thanks…." he replied grinning and I then heard Renge call "Izumi!!!"

"I'm coming!!!" I yelled back as I followed her voice to find her behind all the set, and with two guys from the school.  They were tall, and they had hard, stone cold faces, with cold eyed glares too.

"Umm, Renge….." I started reaching forward to grab her hand before she cut me off saying "These two lovely gentlemen have agreed to take part in our movie!" "What movie?" one of the guys asked as another said, his expression full of shock, "Who ever said about a movie?"

"They'll be playing the thugs, that will end up fighting the rest of the host club!" she said triumphantly.  Seriously?  Gosh she has quite the imagination!  "Haruhi!!  I need you back here!" Renge called sweetly as Haruhi came around and her face paled at the sight of the thugs.

"Uhh Renge….I don't know if that's a good idea….." Haruhi stuttered out as Renge started to tug on one of the guy's arms and said "Now I need you to come this way…."