Chapter 11- Figure 2.1: A Commoner Home

"What the hell do you want Tamaki?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes sleepily, the phone somehow in my hands.  The phone that was in my room had been ringing loudly, screeching in my ears, waking me up like an alarm.  God, I hoped he didn't wake up the entire house!

"You know about Haruhi right?" Tamaki questioned me quickly and I sighed, confused because I was so exhausted, replying "What?" "That fact that's she's a commoner?" "Mhm.  So?" "Kyoya says we should all visit her.  Besides I want to see what her house looks like!" 

I looked over at my clock, and saw it read 9:00.  It felt early to be honest, since I usually slept in till 10 or 11.  Not today though, especially when it came to Tamaki's wake up call.

"You've got to be kidding." I said shaking my head, after looking at my calendar which reminded me it was a Sunday.  "What do you mean?  It's a PERFECT day to go out!" he said cheerily and I sighed slumping back into my sheets, just about ready to pull the cover over my head and fall back asleep.

"Come on Izumi don't be such a party pooper.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it!" "Not when I'm exhausted!  And anyways how the hell did you get my damn number?!" I said realizing I never had given it to him.  I was the one who gave my number to the boys.

"I got it from Kyoya." he said seeming to perk up.  Oh that's wonderful.  Great.  One opportunity of flirting gone as usual.  Thank-you Kyoya!

I sighed rubbing my temple thinking the idea over.  "Please Izumi?  We'll try not to be pests at Haruhi's house, and it'll be a short visit.  That way you can go home and have a nap if that's what you want!" Tamaki pleaded, still trying to convince me.

"Fine." I grumbled slamming the phone down not even bothering to say goodbye.  I yawned, stretching my arms and I slipped out of bed, and padded down the stairs with slippers.

I walked into the dining room to see my mother and father up, with Mei seated in-between them.  She was reading over something and my parents were looking at it too, beaming smiles on their faces.

I sighed rubbing my eyes again and went to the kitchen where I saw a pile of pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages, the usual spread.  I grabbed a couple of the small fluffy pancakes and grabbed the syrup, taking it to the kitchen island, where there was a seating area for the counter.  

I propped myself up, and slowly began to eat my breakfast.  Soon my parents stepped in with Mei blabbing on about something.  At least my parents paid attention to her.  I wonder if that's what happened when I was 6 years old, and was an only child.

I ignored that and put my plate in the sink, and walked out of the kitchen heading back to the sanctuary of my room, and I gently shut the door.  I sighed and bounded onto the bed, cuddling up in the sheets, going back to sleep.

I then was beginning to wake up, due to someone calling my name….someone familiar….I knew that voice….was it my mom?  James?  Mei?  Daiki?  

"Ugh five more minutes…." I mumbled, groaning and mushing my face into the pillow.  "Come on Izumi…." the voice said soothingly and that's when I recognized the voice.  It was….Tamaki's!?

I rubbed my eyes lying on my back on the bed, and then saw Tamaki, sunglasses in his hand, and in casual clothes, which were probably designer.  But I was too tired to figure out which ones.

I then realized it was him, standing in front of me, in person.  Crap I'm in my pjs!  It's not that they're fuzzy or bunnies or something like that, it's more of how much skin I show. It's a loose crop top, and then I wear these special short shorts to the bed.  Crap.

I wasn't thinking and got out of bed, and let's just say Tamaki got to see me in the morning, bed-head, bad breath and all.

"Get out!  What the hell are you doing in here?!" I said shocked, trying to shoo him away, and I stumbled out of my warm sheets, and nearly tripping over thin air to my closet, and opened the doors to the long walk in.  I walked in, and scraped hangers across the rack, not thinking straight.