54. West - Thawne Wedding

Start from the beginning

Cisco, Wally, Caitlin, and Felicity were in a group across from where Barry and Kara were. They were just talking, probably about tomorrow morning. I knew Caitlin and Felicity were going to the house to get ready with Kara and Iris early in the morning. Cisco and Wally were coming to Barry's for us to get ready there. I saw Iris talking to Joe and Cecille. I went up and walked her away from everyone.

"You okay?" Iris asked me. I shook my head. She gave a me look and I nodded.

"I'm nervous, but completely ready to be your husband." I told her. 

"And I'm ready to be your wife." Iris smiled. I kissed her. We walked back to everyone and then went our separate ways. I was in the car with Barry as we drove back to his place.

"I have a question." I started. "Why are you driving? Don't you have superspeed?"

Barry laughed. "Kara had a bunch of stuff to bring so we had to drive."

I nodded, understanding. Barry looked to me.

"You ready?" He asked. I looked to him.

"Yeah." I told him. "You're next."

He laughed. "Yeah, but I'm totally ready for it. There's no one else I want to spend my life with."

I nodded, knowing the feeling. We got to his place and went to sleep almost immediately.

Kara's POV
September 29th, 2017

I woke up in the guest bedroom of Iris and Eddie's house. I looked to the clock on the nightstand and saw it was about 7:45 am. I got up and went into the kitchen. I started to speed around the room making breakfast for Iris, when she gets up, and the girls, when they get here.

When I finished it was about 8:15 am. I had made bacon, eggs, pancakes, and biscuits. There was coffee ready and some milk and orange juice in the fridge. Everything was laid out nicely across the kitchen counter.

I heard a door open, and I looked over to see Iris standing there, wide awake. She had on a grey T-shirt with some polka dot shorts, with a robe over it. I had on almost the same thing, except one of Barry's T-shirts and some pajama pants.

We began eating and then Caitlin, Felicity, and Cecille showed up to get ready with us. The ladies doing our hair and makeup for us showed up not long after that. We stopped during getting ready to eat lunch and then went back to it after about an hour. We had our hair and makeup done by 2:45 pm.