Chapter 54 Marry me and Maid of Honor Kari

Lily pov I woke up this morning seeing Jaden wasn't next to me. Where is that boy? I thought. I put one of his shirts on and shorts on. I walk out into the living room. Hey, Kari, have you seen Jaden this morning? He wasn't in... I trail off. Jesse snickers with Gohan. No, I haven't seen him, Lily. Kari said. Weird. Jay never leaves without cuz unless. Jesse trails off. I fond a note. Baby met me at the beach where we had our first duel. Ps, this is Jaden. I giggled. I gotta go. I said giggling. I run outside and down to the beach. Jaden? I called. Jaden? I called. I felt hands go around my eyes. Guess who. Jaden said. Mm. My Jaden. I smiled. Jaden uncovered my eyes smiling. Jaden took a deep breath and got down on one knee. I gasped in shock placing a hand on my mouth. I knew the minute I met you. You were the one for me. You are sass bossy loving caring. You put others before yourself. We just went together perfectly. No one makes me happier then you do. I couldn't picture my life without you in it. Where you told me you were pregnant I was so happy. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you, Lily. And I know you love me. So marry. YES! I shouted. Jaden chuckled. Let me finish. Jaden chuckles. Marry me? Jaden asked. YES, A MILLION TIMES YES! I shouted. Jaden slips the ring on my ring finger. I warped my arms around his neck and kissed him happily. Jaden happily kissed me back with much passion. Let's go tell our friends and family. I smiled. I asked your dad. Jaden said. Did you? I asked. Yeah. Jaden said as we walk back into Slifer Red dorm. Kari. I said. Mm. Kari said. I showed her my hand. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kari screams happily. I giggled. What is with the yelling? Tai-Senpai asked. Lily is getting married! Kair squeals. Lily, you must let me plan the Wedding! Kari squeals. I giggled. M M M My sweet little Kohai getting married. Tai-Senpai whimpered to Matt-Senpai. Matt-Senpai rolls his eyes at Tai-Senpai and hugs me saying he is happy for me but not before threatening to kill Jaden if he hurts me. I giggled at that. Jaden gulps nodding. I smiled at Jesse. I know Jaden wants you to be the best man. I whispered. Weeks later I was telling Alexis Rhodes about Jaden asking me to marry him. I'm happy for you Lily. Alexis smiles at me fondly. Thank you. So how are you and Chazz? I asked. We are good. Very good. Thanks for asking. Alexis smiles. The bell rings for the last class of the day. Lily, can I see you a minute? Dad asked. Sure, dad. I said. I walk down the stairs and stand in front of dad. What's up dad? I asked. I'm happy for you. My baby is all grown up now. Dad snivels. Aw daddy. You will always be my number one guy. I hugged him. I know. Dad smirks. How do you feel about Graduation in a few months? Dad asked. I stick my tongue out at him. Dad laughs. See you later daddy! I waved and walked away up the stairs. Hey guys! I said. sup babe! Jaden said warping an arm around me. I grab Jaden by the shirt and kissed him sweetly. Jaden grins excited and kissed back. Uh, Guys, I'm right here. Jesse said. Jaden runs his tongue over my lips wanting in my mouth. I just grin on his lips not giving in. Jaden growls and grabs my ass. I squealed and Jaden sides his tongue inside of my mouth. Oh, come on! Jesse groaned. I panted and pulled apart. Let's go. I said pulling Jesse's and Jaden's hands. I love you guys. I grinned. We love you too cuz. Jesse grins back at me. We walk back to the Slifer Red dorm. I sit next to Kari smiling. We smiled at each other. Let's watch a movie. Jaden said. What movie? I asked. High School Musical. Jaden said. Oh, come on! That's a girls movie! Jesse complains. I crossed my arms glaring at my cousin. Girls movie? Kari and I said at the same time. I happened to love High School Musical! I growl. Yeah if you didn't know. The couple in the movie is like Jaden and Lily. Kari said. How!? Jesse examined. They sing. Kari rolls her eyes. She's right. I said. We were all watching High School Musical. You know what we should do. Kari smiled. What? I asked. When we graduated we should sing the last song. Kari said. Yeah. That sounds fun. I grinned. I guess. Jesse said. You guess. You are doing it. No buts or ifs about it. Kari said stern. I giggled loudly. Jaden chuckles and I snuggle up to him. I love you Jaden. I whispered. I love you too. Jaden whispers.