17 Clash of Best Friends part 1

Lily pov So are you excited for today Lily? Ken asked me smiling. You know it! I grinned. All of my friends laughed. Keep the Confident today Lily. Tai smacks my back. But of course Tai-Sen-Pai! I winked. We were waiting for who was going to duel today. I looked at the board. Lily Muto vs Ken Ichijouji! The host said. Everyone gasped in shock. I was right. I was going to fight one of my best friends. But Ken.... I don't know if I can.. After everything we've been threw together. I though. What Ken is thinking. I have to fight Lily? My best friend? Who was the one who helped me become human.. I don't know about this. Ken thinks looking at me. What my dad was thinking. Oh no! This was just like with me and Joey! it's like we are living it again! Dad thinks. Third person pov. Lily and Ken? I don't believe this... Kari said in pure shock. Look they are talking. Gohan said. Ken I don't know if I can do this... Lily admits. WHAT! Chazz groans. Oh put a sock in it! Kari growls at him. Ken is Lily's best friend! So yes it is hard for her to fight him! Kari hisses at Chazz. Suck it up Lily! Ken said. Lily gaps. You knew you would fight either me or Kari! I watched you duel all this time! Now it's my turn to duel you! Ken said confident. Lily felt her heart beating. She was proud of Ken. Alright Ken. Lily said. Alright Ken you asked for my best I indeed to give it. Lily though. Lily . I won't insult you then giving any less then my all. I'm gonna connect your heart right from the start. Ken though. Both teens look at each other. Memory's came back to them fast. It's time to duel! Lily said. So much like Yugi. Atem smiles. Let the match begin! The host said. Lets duel! Lily and Ken said. You can go first. Ken said. How kind! Lily said. I start bye Summing Summoned Skull in attack mode then Summon Dark Witch in defense mode! I place one face down and end my turn. Lily said. My turn! Ken called. I Summon Blue -Eyes White Dragon in attack mode! I then summon Basic Insect in defense mode! I place one face down and end my turn. Ken said. I first play my face down.. The Eye of Truth! You have to show me your hand! You lose 3000 life points and gain 1000 points. Lily smirks. Alright baby! Jaden cheered. Lily face palms at that. Ken chuckles at his best friend. Ken showed her his cards. My draw now! Now I send Summoned Skull to the graveyard and summon. Queen's Double in attack mode! Kari smirks. She has a plan. Kari smirks. Next I send Dark Witch to the graveyard to summon. Lily looks at her cards and smirks. Lily gives a slyly wink at her Uncle Atem as if she has a plan to prank Ken. Atem can only smirk at what his niece is planning. Now this is a strong monster Ken can you handle it. Lily tries so hard not to laugh. Atem starts laughing quietly. Yugi looks at Atem confused. Wait and see what your daughter as planned for Ken Yugi. Atem laughed. Lily do you not know me at all. Ken pouts. I Summon Kuriboh in defense mode! Lily giggles. W What was that!? Ken shouts at his best friend. Lily only winks at Ken. Yugi chuckles. Queen's Double attack Ken's life points directly! Lily shouts. Ken winced in pain. Ken's life points goes down to 900 life points. I place one face down and end my turn. Lily said confided. My draw then! Ken said. I Summon Obelisk the Tormenor in attack mode! Lily gasped in surprise. Surprised. Ken smirks. I end my turn. Ken said. First I play my face down. United We Stand! Lily said. I then send Kuriboth to the graveyard and Summon.. Amazoness Sword Woman in attack mode! I end my turn. Lily said with a glare. I send my Obelisk the Tormenor to the graveyard to summon. Battle Ox in attack mode! Ken said. Hn. Lily said. Battle Ox take out Amazoness Sword Woman! Ken orders. Battle Ox takes out Lily's monster. Lily grunts as she loses life points. Her life points go down to 200 life points. I end my turn. Ken said. Heart of the cards don't fail me now. Lily thinks and looks at her cards. Yes! Curse of the Dragon and Gaia The Fierce Knight! Lily squeals in her mind. Lily looks at Ken smirking. Oh Ken.... Lily says in a sing along voice. Ken shivers at the voice. Say goodbye to your monster! Lily smirks like her uncle Atem. Atta girl Lily! Tai howls. I first summon Curse of the Dragon in attack mode! Then I summon Gaia The Fierce Kinght in attack mode! I then fusion them together! Gaia The Dragon Champion! Lily calls holding out her arms in the air. Say goodnight Ken.. Lily smirks. Gaia The Dragon Champion take out Battle Ox! Lily orders. Gaia The Dragon Champion takes out Battle Ox. Ken loses 900 life points and gains 800 life points. I summon Harpie Lady in defense mode and end my turn. Lily said. That's my baby. Joey smiles. She learned from the best. Atem smirks. I know she did. Yugi smiled. I was talking about me. Atem jokes. Yugi glares at Atem. ATEM! Yugi whines. No matter how old Yugi and Atem get. Atem always finds ways to tease my husband. Joey smiles. My draw! Ken said. I summon Air Eater in attack mode! I then summon Cyber Commander in defense mode! Air Eater take out Harpie Lady! Ken orders. Air Eater takes out Harpie Lady. Lily loses 1000 life points and gains 900 life points. I end my turn. Ken said. Lily looks at her hand. Toon World. No I want to save that for later. So I will play this throw away. Alright Ken lets see what I can do. Lily said with a playful look in her eye. The same look in her eye that Joey pulled on Atem and Yugi. Here we go now. Lily winks. I Summon armored lizard in defense mode. I end my turn. Lily said smiling. Kari giggles. What? Jaden asked. You'll see. Kari giggles. Jesse looks at his cousin wondering what she is planning. Probably something good. Jesse grins. Why did she play that card? Ken thinks. I hope you take my bait Ken. Lily thinks smirking. My draw! Ken said. I Summon Crawling Dragon in attack mode! I place one face down and end my turn. Ken said. My draw then! Lily said. I send Armored Lizard to the graveyard and summon. Why isn't Lily using Toon World? Izzy and Joe asked. If there is one thing I know about Lily She waits up to the last minute to play her game plan. Jesse explains knowing his cousin. I think it is time. Lily grins. Say hello to Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle! I summon her in attack mode! Rudy comes on Lily's filed and gives Lily a purr as saying pet me later. Lily giggles. Jesse chuckles. You give her most of your crystal beasts don't you. Matt comments. With her big waterly eyes how could I say no. Jesse chuckles. Yeah Lily showed me that look. Kari remembers the time she met the yellow hair girl. Yeah. Not the best time in my life. Tai groans. Lily and Kari always use that look against Tai. I end my turn. Lily said. That's not like her. Jaden said confused. Jay chill out. Jesse said. My turn. First I play my face down. Dark Energy! Ruby starts wailing. Lily grinds her teeth. Dark Energy can make other side of the filed Monsters scared. Ruby baby snap out of it! Lily calls even though it was useless. Crawling Dragon take out Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle! Ken orders. Crawling Dragon takes out Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle. RUBY! Lily shouted. Lily loses 900 life points and gains 800 life points. I Summon Furious Sea of the King in attack mode! Ken said. Furious Sea of the King take out Gaia The Dragon Champion! Ken orders. Furious Sea of the King takes out Gaia The Dragon Champion. Lily grimed as she loses more life points. She loses 800 life points and gains 700 life points. I end my turn. Ken said. What are you gonna do now Lily. Ken thinks. Lily please don't do anything riskily. Kari begs. It's come down to this. Lily thinks. Hey Ken.. Mm? Ken said. No more holding back. Lets go all out! No matter what! No matter who wins the duel. We are gonna be friends forever! Lily said with a cheekily grin. Your right! Lets show them together! Ken smiles brightly.

Too best friends dueling each other. Who will win? Lily or Ken?

Lily Muto x Jaden Yukiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें