Chapter 5 Feels Like Love

Third person pov Lily and Kari were sitting outside watching Jaden and Jesse duel. Can't Jaden get any more cuter. Lily signs dreamy. Jaden. Forget Jaden. Check out Jesse. Boy he sure is ripped. Kari signs. You know what we sound like. Lily giggles. Fangirls. Kari giggles. But do we care? Kari asked. Heck no! The purple yellow spiked girl giggles. Too Jesse and Jaden. So when are you gonna be a man and ask out my cousin. Jesse smirks. What do you mean Jesse? Jaden asks confused. Oh come on! You seriously can't see the way Lily is around you Jay! I knew you were dumb! Jesse rolls his eyes. But not this dumb! Jess sweat drops. The way she looks at you! Jesse said rolls his eyes. I knew she liked you since you too met! Jesse then widened his eyes. Oh shit! She is going to kill me for telling you! Jesse swears. She... Jaden widened his eyes in shock. Oh for the love of pete! Yes Lily is in love with you! Jess snapped. You need to make your move now or someone will take her from you. She is important to you isn't she. Jesse said. Well of course she is. But with her SenPai's and overprotective father I never said anything. Jaden though blushing. You love her. Why did you never say anything? Jesse asked confused. Hello Her overprotective father and overprotective Sen-Pai's. It's not I can go up to her and say.. Yeah Lily I love you too. Well you go out with me and we will go out in the sunset together. Yeah sounds very romantic. Jaden said sarcastically. Jaden Lily's Happiness is one thing Yugi care's for dearly. He loves Lily more then his own life. She was his first daughter of course he is going to be protective of her. But he seen her with you and is slowly letting go and letting her grow up. It's not easy for him but he is willing for her happiness. Go to her. Jesse said with a smile. Lily and Kari walk off. Are we really going to do this? Kari asks blushing. If you are willing. Lily blushes. I'm willing. Kari blushes. Too Jesse and Jaden. Do you hear music Jess? Jaden asked. Your right. Jesse said.

Lily and Kari: Feel's like love

Feels like love

Hey yeah

Hey yeah

Jaden and Jess saw everyone staring at Lily and Kari. You don't think. Jaden starts. I know so! They are nervous to tell their feelings for us. So they are putting it in a song! Jess examined.

Kari: You got me spinning now

I feel your happiness all

around

I'm not sure what I'm getting into

( Lily: Feels like love)

We're not the same

everybody knows

That's the best thing about us

though

So hard to believe it but it's

true

( Lily: Feels like love)

Kari and Jesse: We see the world in different ways

But I'm lovin' every minute of everyday

Against the odds We'll make it through

Maybe this could be

More than just fun

This could be everything

That I want

What's happening to me

Could you be the one

This could be everything

That I want

I Didn't know how good it

could be

And It feels like love to me

Lily and Kari: Feels like love