Chapter 23 Time together before going back to the future

Lily pov I was looking at the cards in the game shop. Grandpa what is this card? I asked. Oh that is Ryu-Ran. He is a Toon monster. Grandpa explains. I nodded. This one is Blue-Eyes Dragon. I want you to have it. Grandpa said. I took the card. I will keep it in safe Grandpa. I said smiling. Oh is that a toon world card too Grandpa? I asked pointing at Toon Dark Magician Girl. Yes it is. No one brought her. Grandpa said sadly. Well I will put her to some good work Grandpa! You can count on me! I grinned. Chocolate Magician Girl. I pick her up and put her in my pile of cards. I saw Toon Mermaid. I put her in the pile. Toon Kingdom. I picked it up and put it in the pile as well. Copycat. I put it in my pile. You can keep looking threw when I take care of the shop dear. Grandpa said smiling. Okay Grandpa! I chirped. Toon Briefcase Toon Mask and Minicat and Nekroz of Trishula. I put them in my pile. Toon Defense. Toon Table of Contents. Toon Dark Magician. Toon Tricks. Toon Gemini Elf. Toon Dark Magician Girl The Dragon Knight. Toon Harpie Lady. I put my new Toon cards in my pile. Toon Burning Attack. Athena. Injection fairy Lily. Cheerful Fairy. Harpie Lady 1 Harpie Lady 2 and Harpie 3. Shana Harpie. Nya Nya Magician Girl. Harpie Dancer. Harpie Girl. Harpie Channeler. Light Magician Girl. I put all of the cards in my deck mixing them up. I then saw a Yubel card. I picked her up. I put her in my deck as well. Whoa! Look at that.. Jaden grins. Oh shut up! I happen to like girl duel monsters! I pouted. Aw come on baby I was messing with you. Jaden pouts. I giggled. Today we go back.. Jaden said. Alright. I said. But I feel like this isn't the last time we will see them. I said. I know. Jaden said. Wait this is the week dad goes for the battle city. I said. Really.. Jaden said. Really. Came Uncle Atem's voice. Well I wish you the best of luck. But you don't really need it. I giggled. You know who wins. Mom crosses her arms. If I told you. I have to kill you. I smirked. You are so my daughter. Mom laughed. Ain't that the truth! I chirped. Would you look at that pile. Uncle Atem smirks. Excuse me. I like girl duel monsters so there. I give uncle Atem his deathly glare. Uncle Atem chuckles. The next week before Mom and Dad leave for battle city. Be good. Dad said stern. Please. I snorted. Lily! Dad shouted. Dad! I shouted back playful. Well it's been fun. See you again. This isn't gonna be the last time we see each other. Bye! I waved with a wink. We walk threw the light. Mm.. Since we've been gone for awhile time as self stopped. Jesse said. I bet our parents are so worried. I grinned at Jesse. How much do you bet? Jesse smirks. $900 dollars. I grinned. You are on! Jesse grinned. Should we? I asked with a grin. I think we should. We turn to Kari and Jaden. The last one to our parents as to do the cooking the whole month! Jesse and I said getting ahead start. NO FAIR! YOU TOO CHEATED! Jaden yells after run. We didn't say we would be fair! Jesse grins as we run faster. We run into our parents. OH YEAH! We won! Jesse grinned. You cheated that's what! Jaden pouts. Aw baby. I'll help you in the kitchen since you aren't that good. I rub his face giggling. Thank you! Jaden grins. I giggled. I then was picked up. Whoa! Dad! I can't breath! I coughed. Do you have any idea how worried your mother and I were. Dad said stern. I was find! I was with Jaden! I protested. I'm sorry I worried you dad. But it was for the grater of the world. It was Paradox. He came back for more. I when to help out this time. I'm tried of sitting on the sidelines. I am not going to sit on the sidelines anymore dad. I have to protect my friends. I said looking in his eyes determined. You remind me of me when I was your age. Dad smiles. So I have help and not sit on the sidelines anymore? I asked hopeful. Well you would anyway since you are the child of Miracles. Dad chuckles. That's right! I would. I grinned. And guess what when we stayed with you and Grandpa and Grandma. What? Dad asks. I show him my new cards Grandpa let me take back with me. I see. You helped around the game shop. Dad said. Yup! I got a lot! But Grandpa didn't mean since I help you as well. I smiled. I can't wait to use them! I cheer throwing a fist in the air like my boyfriend when he gets excited about a duel. I see you are rubbing off on Lily. Jesse nudged Jaden. Eh. I guess I am. Jaden laughs watching me. I can't wait to duel with you when the time comes. Mom smiles. I get to duel you too!? THAT IS AMAZING! I jumped in the air cheering. I heard Chazz and Ryan wait revenge again you. Dad said. They do. I never backed down from a duel before. I said confided. If I duel them again. Jesse tag team with me against them. I said. Need you ask. Jesse smirks. I knew I could count on you. I grinned. Lets go to bed I am tried. Yeah you look tried as well. Jesse jokes. Why you! I am going to kill you Jesse! I shout and run after him. I jumped on his back. I hit him in the back. Was that supposed to hurt. Jesse smirks. Shut up you son of a bitch. I hate you. I pouted. Love you too. Jesse laughs. You better! I threatened. Next day in class room. Jesse and I were listening to Dad. A paper falls down on my desk. I open the paper looking at Jaden and Jesse confused. Meet me and Ryan after class today. We have some unfinished business Muto. Chazz. I growled. The bell rings. Lets go. I growled. Why? Jaden asked. I was challenged to a duel. Go tell my dad Jaden. Go tell the whole family. I ordered. Lets go Jesse. I said. Howdy! Jesse said to annoy Chazz and Ryan. I laughed. This is a tag team. You want to duel me. You have to duel my cousin as well! I snapped. It's time to duel! I said. Lets duel! All four of us said.