Chapter 7 Bonds Beyond time

Lily pov I found a note. Dear Lily bye the time you get up this Moring I will be gone. I gasped. He left me! He lied! He Never loved me! I gasped. Now baby don't go thinking those things you know I love you. Than why did you leave me here and not take me with you! I through. Because it would be too dangerous and Yugi would kill me for letting you get hurt. Yeah right! I snorted. Baby don't argue with me. But I could of helped you! You can never last a day without my help! How are you going to do that! I through. I will try to. Jaden why..... And don't lie do me.... I demanded. Find you put up a fight. His name is Evil Paradox... I am going in this time slip to fight him. Oh Jaden be careful and come back to me safely! I can't live if something bad happens to you! I through sobbing. Hey clam down I will come back to you safe This is Jaden Yuki you are talking to... *Winks* I worry about you Jay... I giggle. YES I GOT YOU TO LAUGH! * Cheers* Oh Jay.. I giggle softly. When you come back I'll be waiting to give you your prize.... I winked. P P Prize.... You don't mean... * Drools* Get your head out of the gutter Jay! I giggled. AW MAN! * Whining* Please be careful Jay.. I plead. Come back to me you big goof. I through with tearing falling down my face. H Hey you know I hate it when you cry. See you soon? I asked. Of course you will! You can't get rid of me that easy! * Grins* Jay don't go! I protested. Baby we talked about this... I have to go.. Why can't someone else go! I protested. LILY! I froze. Jaden never snapped at me before. I feel tears welling in my eyes. I I I'm sorry I'm being selfish! I sobbed. Oh shit.... I didn't mean to make you cry. I have to go Lily. Please understand.. I'll try but doesn't mean I like it... I sobbed. I know.. Now can you stop crying before Tai or worst Matt come out of the boys dorm and plans to kill me. *Cheeky grin* I snivel and wipe my eyes. Okay.. I nodded. That's my girl. * Grins* I love you goof. I smile watery eyes. * Love you too babe!* I'll be back soon I promise! You better or else I will drag you back myself! I threatened. I know you will. * Smiles* Jaden Don't keep me waiting! I warned. Oh gosh! * Grins* Go save the world BlueJay. I smiled. You know it! *Winks* I rolled my eyes. My boyfriend is a idiot. I giggle. Hey! *Whining* See you soon baby. Ps Love you sexy! *Winks* My jaw drops. I put the note down. He called me sexy! I blushed. Kari yawns coming out of our room. Lily? Kari asks. I start telling her everything about the time slip and Jaden leaving to help. Aw Lily don't worry Jaden will come back to you. Kari hugs me. It's just. I am worried. I love him a lot you know. I sniveled. I wish this never happened. I sobbed. I know. Kari warps an arm around me. Lets watch movies since we don't have classes today yeah. Kari said. Y Yeah. I sniveled. We put in High school Music. Look at me I am Sharpay and I want fabulous! I giggled. Boo! Kari and I jumped. We turn and glare at Tai with a glare. Go away. I growled. Everyone stars at us. What? I asked. Where's Jay? He wasn't in his bed this moring. Jesse said. I wipe the tears. What did that.... Tai growls. Being a hero idiot! I snapped. I start to explain to the boys. He did say he would come back though Lily. Gohan said comforting. I just signed as we watched the movie. I lend on Gohan tried. 11 hours later everyone was sleeping. I open my eyes to see in time a red jacket. JADEN! I squealed quiet. I get up and jump in his arms. Are you alright! You aren't hurt are you!? I examined. Baby clam down I'm fine. Jaden chuckles. I smacked him in the chest. Ouch! Jaden whined. That was for worrying me jerk! I glare. Now about your prize for being a hero.. I purr. GA! What a turn on! Jaden drools. I giggle. Kiss me you goof. I bate my eyelashes seductively. A purr came for Jaden's chest. I giggled. I had my legs locked around his waist as I kissed him deeply. L L Lily.. Jaden groans. Let me open the door baby. Jaden groans. I giggled as Jaden opens the door and slams it closed quiet. I pushed him down on his bed. Whoa! Jaden gasps. He deserves this. I think blushing. He is a hero. He deserves this. I blushed. I crawl on his lap. I blushed with shaking hands I slowly take my shirt off. Jaden watch's me with widened eyes and his jaw dropped. You deserve this for saving the world. I blushed. L L Lily.. Jaden stutters. I gasped as he pushed me under him. Jaden! I blushed. I moaned loudly. Jaden! I moaned loudly. Oh Jay..... I moan softly. I griped his hair as he bites and sucked my neck leaving red and purple hickeys. Hey Jay I need your help on some.... WHOA!!!!!!!! Jesse shouts covering his eyes. I blushed and grabbed my shirt hiding behind Jaden blushing. What's with th... WHOA!!!!!!!! Gohan examined covering his eyes. OUT! Jaden snapped. They run out of the room. We look at each other and then laughed. I I I I can't believe they walked in on us! I giggled. I know! Jaden chuckles. My face pales. YOU TOO IN HERE NOW! I bellowed. Yes? Jesse and Gohan asked. You tell my dad and you die bye my bare hands got it!? I snarled. They shaken and nodded. Good. NOW GET OUT! I snarled. Where were we.. I bate my eyelashes innocence. This.. Jaden smirks and kissed me. No fair! I whined. What? Jaden asked chuckling. I'm half naked and your shirt is on! I whined. Better? Jaden asked smirking as he threw his shirt to the side. Much. I smiled seductively. He deserves this. I blushed. I slide down the bed a little. Hey Lily wha.. GA! Jaden moans. I warp my mouth around his dick. Lily! Jaden moans. Please let me make you feel good. I pout. With that look how could I say no. Jaden moans. I sucked harder. GA! Lily! Jaden moans. Lily if you don't stop I'm gonna. AH!!!! Jaden moans. I licked my lips. I keep going. AH! Lily if you don't stop I'm gonna come agai.. GA! Jaden moans as he comes a second time. I panted laying back looking at Jaden. That was amazing. I never knew you could be like that. Jaden takes a deep breath. Now it's my turn to please you. Jaden said. No... That was for you... I smiled tried. Maybe when we get older Jay... I yawned. We lay facing each other. I close my eyes falling asleep. Jaden's pov I watched as Lily falls asleep. God I am lucky. How did I get so lucky. I through. Mm Jaden.. Lily mumbles sleeping. I smiled. I pulled her to my chest. She snuggles in my chest snoring lightly. Jesse and Gohan came in. Oh my.. SHH! She is asleep! I snapped quiet at Jesse. Goodnight. I mumbled tightening my arms around Lily's waist. I close my eyes falling asleep.